Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why i ever visit these threads. Should just google it and see what comes up
Nobody really knows why they visit trade threads, but they usually never leave them.

My seedy crack den analogy is quite apt for trade threads. No matter how bad it is for you, you usually come back for a fresh hit, which in the end leaves you rather unfulfilled.

It is when you don't have a first rounder to trade.

No it isnt.

And the last time I looked Norths had a first rounder.

You are just being a tad gready and want a dual AA mid for nothing.

Preuss plus pick 27 is better than just pick 20.

So is Anderson plus 27.

All the other fa and priority picks could push the compo pick past 20 to 23/24

Crows did it mate.

They picked up the phone and told Geelong we will not let Danger go as a fa.

So both clubs sat down and did a trade.

I agree if money was the main reason he would stay. But it seems to be more than just about money. Which is another reason to pick the phone up and say to Norths "No FA deal".

Norths are desperate to land a big fish. (Polac ain't a big fish btw) Three years in a row missing out after making all the noise isn't a good look.

Anyway only time will tell.
Your constant referral of NMFC as ‘Norths’ compliments your ignorance to all other football matters. SYD journo troll?
No it isnt.

So is Anderson plus 27.

No it isnt.

So is Anderson plus 27.

Constant referral of the NMFC as ‘Norths’ compliments your ignorance to all football related matters. SYD journo?

Your constant referral of NMFC as ‘Norths’ compliments your ignorance to all other football matters. SYD journo troll?

Constant referral of the NMFC as ‘Norths’ compliments your ignorance to all football related matters. SYD journo?

Seriously? My my someone is precious!

Build a bridge.

How many other clubs have North as part of their name?

If Lycett goes, will WCE match the offer? :eek: Then what do North do? Seens as there 1st is probably being used for Polec. Next years first and change?

If Lycett goes, will WCE match the offer? :eek: Then what do North do? Seens as there 1st is probably being used for Polec. Next years first and change?
I'd be extremely surprised if North will trade if WC match. We're prepared to pay big with cash but not picks.

As you point out this year's first is likely to be going to Port.

Next year's first is spoken for.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'd be extremely surprised if North will trade if WC match. We're prepared to pay big with cash but not picks.

As you point out this year's first is likely to be going to Port.

Next year's first is spoken for.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

So North will send pick 9 to Port for Polac who is not as good as Gaff?

Sounds like paying overs for a lessor player.

How smart is that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So North will send pick 9 to Port for Polac who is not as good as Gaff?

Sounds like paying overs for a lessor player.

How smart is that!

The whole point of paying Gaff 1.2m is we get him for free, instead of his actual market rate.

How are you still not getting this? No wonder WA is a fiscal basketcase, no one in that state has any concept of worth.

The whole point of paying Gaff 1.2m is we get him for free, instead of his actual market rate.

How are you still not getting this? No wonder WA is a fiscal basketcase, no one in that state has any concept of worth.

Dont live or come from WA so try again.

We TOTALLY get 100% why Norths are throwing stupid money at Gaff.

Do you understand what restricted free agency means?

So if the Eagles match then Gaff isonthe exact same category as Polac contract status wise.

So choose Gaff v Polac.

Who makes Norths a stronger side?

Dont live or come from WA so try again.

We TOTALLY get 100% why Norths are throwing stupid money at Gaff.

Do you understand what restricted free agency means?

So if the Eagles match then Gaff isonthe exact same category as Polac contract status wise.

So choose Gaff v Polac.

Who makes Norths a stronger side?

We're not paying 1.2m and trading away assets. Is Gaff a 500-600k a year better player than Polec?

No. So we'll get Polec.

Lol. No he isn’t. If you think the big dogs are going to sit on their hands and let North sign Kelly then I don’t know what to say. North fans act like Kelly has some emotional attachment to their club. He snubbed them to stay at a franchise club with 10,000 members. In fact, if North had any dignity they wouldn’t pursue a character that obviously holds them in such low regard. But anyway, going slightly off topic now...
lol

stop trolling

North can't afford to walk away from Gaff if he selects them and the Eagles match, That sends a poor message doesn't it?

Polec and Gaff on their wings for the next 6 years for 2 1sts and some change is a great result.
Yeah cause clubs normally do dumb trades just to avoid sending a poor message.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back