Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

If he’s not leaving for money, why would he go to North? Hawthorn, Melbourne and Essendon are all more attractive destinations when you consider their lists and stature.

Maybe, for the sixth millionth time, he knows something we don't.

If he’s not leaving for money, why would he go to North? Hawthorn, Melbourne and Essendon are all more attractive destinations when you consider their lists and stature.

Try not to take what was said on face value and think a little deeper...

Media will not change their strategy for one single player and that said player is not of ben cousin type notoriety...

I hope you know what you are trying to say as I have no idea.

So if Gaff goes to Norths on the biggest FA deal in history the media won' t be chasing him?

I just think it' total BS to think Gaff will avoid the media by going to Norths as they are a minow club in Melbourne.

Maybe. But then who could have possibly predicted the Dogs and Tigers coming from absolutely nowhere and winning flags? Tigers were a joke for years prior to 2017. The Tigers are now currently the standout, but you could almost throw a blanket over a lot of other clubs in what is a very even competition.

Who is to say North can't be successful and win a flag(s)? Particularly if they get a few of their trade targets combined with further development of their young players. I actually think North are tracking along quite nicely and are now an attractive destination for players.

Have some faith in your team? North are going okay.

He was being sarcastic.

We know we're only a 2-3 quality outside mids off contending for a top 4 spot.

From there, anything can happen.

North going after Hall & now Newman is pretty clear that Gaff has turned them down.

Gave it a fair crack though that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North going after Hall & now Newman is pretty clear that Gaff has turned them down.

Gave it a fair crack though that's for sure.

Why would North going after a defender and a midfielder (who was linked for as long as Gaff has been) mean that Gaff has turned them down?

Don't get your jimmies all ruffled buddy old pal, just showing the facts.
I’m certain your giving me your opinion rather than actual facts but I digress.

You’d be better off utilizing a spreadsheet to get your point across

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back