Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst it's completely hypocritical given Albo is not the only real estate baron in Parliament, the backlash is emblematic. Emblematic of these times.

We have:
  • those who are property barons, owning many investment properties and their own home
  • those who are the 'mum and dad investors' with (say) one investment property and (say) their own home with a cheap-ish mortgage because they bought ages ago and their income has since increased
  • those who own their own home with no investment properties, maybe a big mortgage since they bought relatively recently
  • those who rent but not struggling to pay it
  • those who rent but are constantly having to move and struggling to pay
  • those that are homeless.

How is someone supposed to feel if they can't afford rent, have no realistic prospect of ever buying a home and they see someone in a really nice house that cost F all, relatively speaking?

He’s a complete fraud. LNP (barely) lite

1729338421262.png

Love how politicians use passive voice when talking about issues they could fix but have consistently voted against fixing

Especially when in power

Good to hear that prick Sukkar banging on about housing affordability again.

After spending years as housing minister doing everything he could to make it unaffordable.

After spending years as housing minister doing everything he could to make it unaffordable.
Yeah they've got the shirt memories of the media isn't it great

Labor have done nothing to reverse Costello's disastrous capital gains discount,

Housing is the responsibility of the states.

I think if Albanese is still prime Minister and Dutton is still coalition or Liberal leader come the 2025 federal election , I think Albanese will survive.

Albanese will be 62 years old come the 2025 federal election not a 75-80 year old like a Biden or a Trump.

I won't be shocked if he hangs around for another 12 or 18 or even 24 months. We might have a different Labour party leader in 2028.

I mean he could still hang around to the 2028 election if he is keen.

Fatima Payman started her own political party after leaving Labour party.

It's not a left wing or right wing party. It's a centralise party.
completely irrelevant to what was written in their statements

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back