Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Given Xis ranting about Taiwan at their recent conference, their growing aggression against the Philippines and Vietnam and the growing domestic problems, Biden might still be President when Xi attacks. It is a horrible time for humanity when great nations and people are led by evil such as Xi, Putin, and potentially Trump.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app
What a time to be Alive!

Best of all, there is nothing anyone can do about it LoL

Then Dutton becomes our prime Minister and some how makes this country even worse lol

Trump, Putin, Xi, Netanyahu and Dutton all in at the same time, and Australia is at war with China. What a time to be alive.
Trump might avoid the war by selling out Taiwan and the Philippines in exchange for special deals on building Trump Towers Shanghai and Beijing. He will sell out any friend or ally for a buck or a prostitute.

Trump might avoid the war by selling out Taiwan and the Philippines in exchange for special deals on building Trump Towers Shanghai and Beijing. He will sell out any friend or ally for a buck or a prostitute.

I hate Trump, but I'd rather Taiwan getting sold out than Australia being bombed and economically devastated. Whoever is PM at the time will have their hands full, that's for sure.

I hate Trump, but I'd rather Taiwan getting sold out than Australia being bombed and economically devastated. Whoever is PM at the time will have their hands full, that's for sure.

The times when you want an unremarkable but stable effective leader like Albo or maybe even Turnbull than populist foghorns like ‘shirtfront’ Abbott, ‘I believe in miracles’ Morrison or ‘just no’ Dutton

I think I've officially seen peak idiocy on the Perth market.

A few hundred metres away from a beautiful old cottage that went for 850k in December someone has now paid 925k for one few hundred metres away, but it only has 2 bedrooms, lacks the same polish and worst of all.. instead of a super quiet street it's on a BUSY dual lane main road :roflv1:
What suburb Kram?

Going to lose lots and lots of votes with that pathetic speech 1 year since October 7 attack.

Just don’t say anything at all. Labor always shooting themselves in the foot
Did you expect an all-out assault on Israel on the anniversary of a terrorism attack that claimed over 1000 lives? I have no time for Netanyahu or the current Israeli government, but no one is using a traumatic day to throw shade.

Did you expect an all-out assault on Israel on the anniversary of a terrorism attack that claimed over 1000 lives? I have no time for Netanyahu or the current Israeli government, but no one is using a traumatic day to throw shade.
Just don’t say anything. It’s not even worth a mention nor speech.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="peetoo" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
And if there is global conflict, a cooler head like Albo will be better for you than a war monger

You mean the bloke that’s said nothing when the Chinese have twice attacked Australian defence force personal and he was to scared to raise it with the Chinese president when he had a face to face meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

https://michaelwest.com.au/shredders-and-dustpans-mark-dreyfus-desperate-sweep-on-taxpayers/

Shredders and dustpans. Mark Dreyfus’ desperate sweep on taxpayers
by Rex Patrick

Attorney General Dreyfus looks to spend tens of thousands more of taxpayers’ dollars to appeal a Full Federal Court decision that denied the right of ministers to shred politically sensitive documents as they leave office. Transparency Warrior Rex Patrick reports.
In correspondence to me, the Attorney General’s Department has given a strong signal that the Federal Attorney-General, the Hon Mark Dreyfus KC, will appeal his recent loss in the Full Federal Court to the High Court.
In May this year I won a case in the Federal Court against Mr Dreyfus that effectively prohibits ministers who leave office from sweeping their dirty secrets under the carpet on the way out – killing off any FOI rights for public access to controversial documents.

https://michaelwest.com.au/richard-...mes-report-denying-justice-for-david-mcbride/

Richard Marles concealed war crimes report, denying justice for David McBride
by Stuart McCarthy

A report critical of Australian generals’ leadership in Afghanistan was given to the Defence Minister Richard Marles in November 2023, but was not published until after the McBride sentencing. Stuart McCarthy on a travesty of justice.
After six months of obfuscation until the day whistleblower David McBride was jailed last week for trying to expose wrongdoing by senior defence force officers in relation to Afghanistan war crimes, Defence Minister Richard Marles released a report that largely vindicated McBride’s actions.
The final report of the Afghanistan Inquiry Implementation Oversight Panel was sent to Marles in November last year. Efforts for the report to be published included three Senate orders

Just don’t say anything. It’s not even worth a mention nor speech.
That's naive at best... we may not agree with Israel's actions but they are still an ally and October 7 was a horrific terrorist attack against them. Didn't agree with America's actions post September either but no one would suggest we should blank them in the years after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back