Game Day Around the Grounds - Rd 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I know they're a team made up of mismatched odd parts held together with sticky tape and glue, but geez, the Bombers have no clear system.

You know 'but' usually indicates a point of difference to the first part of your sentence?

What I just read was 'I know they are a team of spuds but geez they are shit'. :D

I'm fine with your analysis but I also agree with it.

You know 'but' usually indicates a point of difference to the first part of your sentence?

What I just read was 'I know they are a team of spuds but geez they are shit'. :D

You're always so measured ODN, but you make a lot of sense...

Yes you're quite right but good post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levi is a helluva handsome devil compared to Joe :heart:
Pretty sure I am a handsome devil compared to Joe.

He doesn't set the bar very high.

For those who are digging in enjoy the second half, TL is over to 7mate to watch The Green Mile!

Favourite Movie: Shawshank Redemption

Don't confuse the football public.....sheesh.

Favourite car: VB Commodore

Favourite Drink: Bourbon & Coke

Favourite Meal: Schnitzel

Watched the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter (switched over from watching Postcards with the lovely Rebecca Judd & Lauren Phillips) & I'm over it already. Looks like supporters of both teams decided even the roof at Etihad wasn't enough to encourage them to venture out to watch a horrible mismatch.

Pondering whether to watch one of the many programs I have waiting on IQ or keeping an eye on the tennis in case any Aussies come up (it was good to watch Ash Barty have a win in the WTA tournament at Nottingham last night).

Tonight's game is without a doubt the Friday night game with the least interest so far this season. I will be interested to see what the ratings end up being for this game. I suspect Channel 7 will not be pleased with the numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around the Grounds - Rd 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back