Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story kid. Run along, your mum needs to use the computer.
Okay I'll indulge you. Take the guys out of the side you don't rate. Finch, Warner and Faulkner. Who plays then huh?

Ferguson, Behrendorf and Klinger.
Cmon take it seriously. It was a serious question.

Ooh and JF strikes again. Clarke's designated PP bowler shows his worth.

Cmon take it seriously. It was a serious question.

Ooh and JF strikes again. Clarke's designated PP bowler shows his worth.
You mean two of the batsmen of the year in the piss weak tournament at the start of the season and one of the best bowlers in the tournament. Yeah...

You mean two of the batsmen of the year in the piss weak tournament at the start of the season and one of the best bowlers in the tournament. Yeah...
Nah.

How about (radical thought here) we stick with the players in the squad which has got us to the WC final. They're just doing just fine!

Klinger and Ferguson **** me. Just no!

Behrendorff has good potential but correct me hasn't he been injured anyway??

Nah.

How about (radical thought here) we stick with the players in the squad which has got us to the WC final.

Klinger and Ferguson **** me. Just no!

Behrendorff has good potential but correct me hasn't he been injured anyway??
He has, but even injured he's a better bowler than Faulkner.

I'm sticking with trolling. Create a thread "should Faulkner be in the team" see who agrees with you. Shouldn't be hard, there won't be many.

He's got an economical 3 fer so far in a WC final ffs!

Last edited:
Or, differing opinion based on years of cricket experience and no overwhelming fapness towards the Australians confirmed.

Different opinion based on nothing but your own stupidity and desire to behave like a ####en idiot around here. The team is the way it should be. Do us a favor and piss off. There is no basis for your views they are garbage.

mitch starcs bro is this bloke

nga7czcdbl45cb8ncxmf.jpg

I'm sticking with trolling. Create a thread "should Faulkner be in the team" see who agrees with you. Shouldn't be hard, there won't be many.

He's got an economical 3 fer so far in a WC final ffs!
I love that after this comment he doesn't reply because he knows if he creates the thread he is gonna get rekt.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different opinion based on nothing but your own stupidity and desire to behave like a ####en idiot around here. The team is the way it should be. Do us a favor and piss off. There is no basis for your views they are garbage.
Wow.. just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back