Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not understanding the Watson hate. Thought he played well considering we lost 4 wickets around him for no runs.

Clarke on the other hand...terrible, he pulls a hammy and Bailey comes in if we win today

The Watson hate is not because he didn't hit the big shots, the hate we have is because he couldn't even do the basic thing is cricket which is to push the ball around for singles.

You are in the 37th over, the team score is on 250, and Watson scores a lousy 3 runs off 11 balls to create pressure on the rest of the batters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people agree that Watson should not be in the side. Marsh would have done so much better there.

I'd also be tempted to have Bailey over Clarke at this stage.

Clarke is perfect if the top order fails. But if he isn't in before the 30-35th over he's a liability

Bailey whilst not quite as good as Clarke is in the 10-30 over range. Is twice the batsmen Clarke is in the last 15.

With Smith batting the way he is i'd trust him, Finch and Warner to get us to 20 overs at least and from there I'd like Bailey in the side.

Clarke is a good captain though

No. Just no, some people have such short memories. Marsh wouldn't have done any better than Watto in that situation.

Nah it's straya all the way if you live in Aus/post here
Problem is, he was an Australian supporter, but turned off us because he thinks all the players are bogan dickheads. He just supports against Australia, which is the worst type of supporter. Openly supporting against a team for no real decent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back