Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Now if that was A Clarkson in his presser what do you think the media darlings would say about it. What a tosser is Tom.
Channel 9 and SEN have no issue picking up this grub to work for them. Would love to see him in a lift with Bevo, Kellie Underwood and Bernard.

He should end each comment he makes on the social pipes with his 2022 limp and scripted apology.

'I would like to unconditionally apologise to everyone for my disgusting and disgraceful comments, which became public yesterday,'

So much that could be highlighted but one who hasn’t been mentioned is Tucker.

He’s had a great month, and I thought he was excellent yesterday.

He is unfashionable but he was clean yesterday and stood up at important times.
he's been terrific since they swapped him off a wing into defence and Scott the other way

good coaching - try things (scott at hbf) and if they don't work, try something else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love ya mate, but I ain't giving that blowhard knowitall my clicks. Don't need them to explain to me what I was seeing with my own eyes weeks ago.

Someone mentioned earlier about our fade out in the last and the disappointment of it. And while I do agree a bit, I’m rewatching the last now and gee we had a lot of nearly moments to really put the game away. I think we generally competed really well in the last
Agree. Didn't feel like we hit the panic wall a la West Coast and a couple of early games. Just challenged and responded as best they could. Comfortable as well and would say the same even if they'd snaked it off us.

He's limited. But unlike one other bloke he always goes when he has to
So much that could be highlighted but one who hasn’t been mentioned is Tucker.

He’s had a great month, and I thought he was excellent yesterday.

He is unfashionable but he was clean yesterday and stood up at important times.

Xerri went off for a few minutes late in the last quarter, I think - and it nearly cost us the game. Teakle laid an egg in the centre square that cost us dearly. Also, he got badly beaten in the ruck duel twenty metres out that led to an important GC goal. This is more a comment on the value of Xerri rather than a knock on Teakle.

Love ya mate, but I ain't giving that blowhard knowitall my clicks. Don't need them to explain to me what I was seeing with my own eyes weeks ago.
The funny thing is, these dumbarses still don't recognise the changes Clarko and the coaches made to the game plan. They are pointing to the effects and not the cause.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back