Autopsy Autopsy vs Geelong - Geelong think so little of us that at one stage their starting midfield was Stanley/Bruhn/Dempsey/Atkins & they won the clearance

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

I can’t see us winning v Hawks v Eagles to be honest

The pits of football hell

Fire Elmo GIF
This Is The Worst Kill Me GIF by Film Riot
Burning On Fire GIF by Lovecraft Country
For some reason, Rich are our biatch

But at most 2 wins to end the year
Am starting to think a really left field trade is the only way out

This is it.

This where we sit.

Miers had 32. Gryan ******* Miers was allowed to possess the ball 32 ******* times.

Xerri and CCJ are insipid.

LDU is an absolute star.

Corr, McDonald, Young, Perez were fist*ed all game.
Modern ruck craft includes being able to help as a target exiting defensive 50. They were very poor with that.

Not many positives to take out of this pathetic performance. Scoreline was flattering.

LDU good, McKay ok and Cooper not a bad debut. Not much good to say about the rest of them

I hate that the team has to play there every single season.

Trying to take positives out of keeping the last three quarters pretty level but it’s hard when you’ve thrown the first quarter away so comprehensively. Thrashed in the middle so it was left to our weakest third of the ground to hold up and they predictably did not. Logue has been the best of them so that made it even worse.

Yay Cooper. Glad I saw that goal live on tv. That’s all I’ve got for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A real garbage display, mistakes everywhere - I know it was a slippery ball, but the number of missed handballs was galling. A handful of guys had repeat efforts all game, wish we had more of them.

The first quarter was so bad I actually turned it off and didn’t turn it back on.
**** it.
Game day thread was still entertaining though

Priority pick 2 locked in

We move on and we get back wardlaw and Phillips next week

I think we just saw the myth of the "too many" midfielders.

Honestly, North will be a far better side if LDU, Wardlaw, Phillips and Powell can become our best four mids in that order. I don't think Powell will, although I mention it given the posters who don't think there is room for him.

Our side will be better if TT and simpkin play half-forward and second/third mid/wing rotations. Sheezel a half-back.

Also, Zurhaar IS NOT a mid in anyway.

I would drop Lmac, Corr and JZ as a start.

Perez and Young on thin ice since they both looked lost at times.

Thomas had a shocker. Xerri looked ok stats wise but did not have an impact, CCJ had a shocker and basically everyone else looked either rubbish or just 'ok'.

The only blokes that played well were Greenwood, Scott, Ford, LDU, Lazz and McKay.

I'd keep Lazz in until Jy gets form back regardless of the concussion protocol. He's not in good form at all.

The glaring issue is we missed Wardlaw. Badly. The fact is we waited until half time to realise we had to chase the ball ourselves.

Speaking of chasing, how soul crushing was it to see two or three blokes chase the ball carrier only for the opposition to handball to the extra number unmanned? Lol that's our best playbook. Get sucked in as always.

We're our own worst enemy and even with the best coaches, we're rubbish. This is where we are at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Geelong - Geelong think so little of us that at one stage their starting midfield was Stanley/Bruhn/Dempsey/Atkins & they won the clearance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back