Autopsy Autopsy vs Richmond - thanks for everything Jack Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Got asked by the Richmond supporter in front of me how I could clap Larkey’s last goal. I dunno fella, do you reckon it has something to do with the blue and white scarf I’m wearing? If you wanted me to cry every time I cared about Richmond missing a free kick, I’d be the happiest person on earth

Same numpty would have been clapping Drury reversal or the 50m as just reward for their tiger heroes.

Can the club please demand more from the players?

And get rid of those who have shown over an extended period that they aren't good enough?

We aren't fit. We don't kick to advantage. Same sloppy players fumbling & killing momentum.

Good on you, Jack, you put it all on the line. Have a happy post-footy life.

Considering the outs, we had a decent crack. Class still an issue, but still some positives.

• Ziebs went out near the top of his game.
  • Larkey and Curtis are starting to gel.
  • I thought both Powell and Ford had a good crack. Phillips is absolutely physically spent after a long season.
  • Scott will win the BnF
  • TT is a gun. Imagine him with a full preseason under Clarko.
  • Sheezel is a freak.
  • Always good to play at the MCG.

What the f do we even take out of this year, other than our best players (and anything to look forward to) being injured every second week, and the rest of the team content with being losers.
HS maybe winning the Rising Star. NL kicking a bag in a shite team. The arrival of GW. Clarko came back, and then came back again. The massive rock that is Brett Ratten. EF teaching that Sicily fella how to count. Can holiday in September, lol, again. We'll drop a few potatoes in a couple of weeks, that'll perk us up a bit too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HS maybe winning the Rising Star. NL kicking a bag in a shite team. The arrival of GW. Clarko came back, and then came back again. The massive rock that is Brett Ratten. EF teaching that Sicily fella how to count. Can holiday in September, lol, again. We'll drop a few potatoes in a couple of weeks, that'll perk us up a bit too.

I’ve never supported a team in any sport that i know will lose by the second quarter.

In any sport.

Let alone this one, and this team that prides itself on apparently never giving up.

Nice to see the Richmond supporters show Ziebs some respect.
Not just clapping politely, people bear me were yelling “good on you Jack” and nice stuff.

We’d honestly be a three or four goal better team if we could clean up our fundamentals. The amount of times we lose all momentum from a fumble or a missed handball or a bloke losing his feet is absolutely ridiculous, particularly at this level.

There was a run of games early last year where the opposing team was running 20 km or more than us each match. Thankfully we’ve addressed that but the next thing to address is the basic fundamentals of the game. If we can get that right over the pre season we might actually be a competitive side next year.

I’ve never supported a team in any sport that i know will lose by the second quarter.

In any sport.

Let alone this one, and this team that prides itself on apparently never giving up.
How in tarnations then did you fall the way of North Melbourne??

For the 13th time, Goater is a wingman, not a defender.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Only took them 22 rounds and a half of footy. It is more an indictment on the backline and its leg speed.

Watching our team brings back childhood memories of going to the dentist.
Unfortunately the dentistry was in the family bathroom and the dentist was my dad.
And his tool of choice was a pair of greasy pliers.

20 losses in a row feels like 20 visits to the dentist

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Richmond - thanks for everything Jack Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back