Autopsy Autopsy vs Richmond - thanks for everything Jack Z

Remove this Banner Ad

That Drury reversal has to be the worst decision of the year by the umps
It takes something to beat the "dangerous tackle" by Xerri but it was that special.

Jack always went when it was his turn. Brave as they come. No question.
But we should have traded him four years ago at start of alleged rebuild.
Looked a star in making early in carerr, but didn't improve.
Kicking became a huge issue and his panicked disposals persisted. Was never a great runner.
I really hoped for a lot more after his first couple of seasons but he gave it his all

Larkey, Tarryn, Sheezel, Corr, P. Curtis, Jy Simpkin, Greenwood all played really well.
Curtis Taylor and Daniel Howe both played poorly.
Unsure why Bailey Scott is being used at HB, and Howe and Tucker are being played on the wing??
Will Phillips not doing enough

Just imagine what the teams going to look like next week.

Ziebell out.

McDonald out.

Howe SHOULD be dropped.

Xerri SHOULD be dropped.

Might have to unretire Ben10 for a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the best game of TT for the year. Needs to get fitter.

Sheez. Probably enough to get the Syd now?

Larkey. Incredible effort be in the top 3 goal kickers for this year

Umpiring pathetic again

The best and worst of JZ in 30 seconds

And hearing JR and Cotchin remind us how buried in garbage they were at the start of their careers…well hopefully Sheez gets a reward in his career with a Flag

How in tarnations then did you fall the way of North Melbourne??

From 1994 (when this journey started) until about 2016 this club gave me a lot of joy and i was proud of this team. It wasn’t all about the wins either: supporting this club from 02-09 was like a badge of honour, the way we stayed not only competitive but in existence was a source of endless admiration.

Since then, I’ve never seen a bunch of more mediocre, aim-low individuals seemingly content to just ‘be there’.

Jury’s out on the new administration having the hunger or ability too. Players I thought would thrive under Clarko (at least for a couple of years) either are retiring, found themselves on the outer, or made an example of like Goldy in round 1. Heart and soul players, y’know? I thought they’d thrive under Clarko etc and really build the foundation of future success. Instead we’ve got a captain who they wouldnt drop no matter how much he struggled. We’ve got Howe and Turner.

It’s a bit sad seeing Ziebs and Cunners speak about the ‘good days’ of making prelims.. there’s no flag to speak of. Didn’t even get close. I worry this next group won’t either.

We’ll see. The signs aren’t good though. Everyone seems elated with not being blown off the park, not hungry for wins. This isn’t the club I love. This isn’t north.

I find it interesting that at one stage these two teams were being compared as v similar and on the same trajectory. Look at them now, one has 3 premierships the other 2 wooden spoons. IMO you can track the separation point to when tigers appointed’help’ for Dimma and BS rejected any guidance or mentoring. Can’t remember the season but from that point on tigers and north went on different trajectories. Oh well new hope for North starting next season. Go Roos!

From 1994 (when this journey started) until about 2016 this club gave me a lot of joy and i was proud of this team. It wasn’t all about the wins either: supporting this club from 02-09 was like a badge of honour, the way we stayed not only competitive but in existence was a source of endless admiration.

Since then, I’ve never seen a bunch of more mediocre, aim-low individuals seemingly content to just ‘be there’.

Jury’s out on the new administration having the hunger or ability too. Players I thought would thrive under Clarko (at least for a couple of years) either are retiring, found themselves on the outer, or made an example of like Goldy in round 1. Heart and soul players, y’know? I thought they’d thrive under Clarko etc and really build the foundation of future success. Instead we’ve got a captain who they wouldnt drop no matter how much he struggled. We’ve got Howe and Turner.

It’s a bit sad seeing Ziebs and Cunners speak about the ‘good days’ of making prelims.. there’s no flag to speak of. Didn’t even get close. I worry this next group won’t either.

We’ll see. The signs aren’t good though. Everyone seems elated with not being blown off the park, not hungry for wins. This isn’t the club I love. This isn’t north.
Next year comrade 👍

Thomas, Larkey and Sheezel are brilliant and could be top 10 players on a contending side, right now. LDU is also in that category and Wardlaw has the talent to be.

Hopefully we add 3 more elite talents in this year's draft and someone like Brayden George can step up, as well.

Glad i fast fwded this one on kayo and skimmed through it.

Daniel Howe turnover in that 2nd quarter lost us all momentum. Delist immediately.

Curtis taylor and kayne turner continue to get paid to do cardio. Laughable and shows the standards at the club.

Xerri is not the answer. Too slow lumbering and unskilful.

That bald headed ump was a disgrace all game. Involved in every shit decision. The one against drury and one against xerri. Also the larkey free in front of goal.

TT was excellent. Larkey has battled all year and been huge. Sheezel good as usual.

Im concerned about Powell and Phillips. Both need massive pre seasons.

All the best ziebs thanks for all you have done.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back