B Section 2010 - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
had lunch with a well respected vafa official today, he expects mhsob to go through winless this year, when was the last time this happened in b grade?

We are looking forward to bringing the carey fairies back to reality tomorrow, is there a harder away game than the badlands?

Lappas, how do you know i'm not you posting on here, i'm a proud oh man through and through and through.

Tips
oakleigh,
us,
oeg,
rovers in the bogan cup
university.

goi = va

G'day gents,

Very long time reader (to keep up with the amo's while in syders), first time poster.

I felt I needed to initiate my first post as there were a couple of accusations made at the club last that I was actually Value Added...but alas, I am not and do not know VA (although he already seems like a great bloke to me).

Thanks for giving an old bloke a lift for the weekend VA and as soon as I find out who you are I'll chuck the $50 in the mail ;)

Good luck tomorrow boys (some of us need it a lot more than others).

Carry on :)

Sorry if I embarrassed you. What initiated the post was the reference to Boss James in a post to Uncle Mick. There are two memories of my one visit there. One was it was in a nice setting and the other this forward who seemed to grab the footy every time it entered the HR forward line and could kick like a mule. You seem like a good bloke but, on that day seeing you from the other end of the ground, I didn't think so. Blame Local Footy for the linking me with you.;) Seems to be a favourite pass time of a few to do that.

Oh and there was a third thing, the post game hospitality.

Cheers
V.A

Sorry if I embarrassed you. What initiated the post was the reference to Boss James in a post to Uncle Mick. There are two memories of my one visit there. One was it was in a nice setting and the other this forward who seemed to grab the footy every time it entered the HR forward line and could kick like a mule. You seem like a good bloke but, on that day seeing you from the other end of the ground, I didn't think so. Blame Local Footy for the linking me with you.;) Seems to be a favourite pass time of a few to do that.

Oh and there was a third thing, the post game hospitality.

Cheers
V.A

VA please don't stroke his ego, we find it hard enough to get him through the door with his head as it is, standard procedure is to open the double doors! Was his hair that natural blonde when you saw him play VA?

Had lunch with a well respected VAFA official today, he expects MHSOB to go through winless this year

So what?

Does his opinion suddenly alter reality? Is he inferring the umps are on the take in every game MHS play to keep them winless?

I'm sure quite a few BF posters think the High will go through winless as well...or does this opinion have to come from a VAFA official (who probably hasn't seen a MHS game all year).

I'm backing the High boys to string a few wins together, it's only round 6 and clubs will suffer more than others with injury, so if the moons align I'm sure they will win their fair share.

HBP, StanleytoSteventoLynch looks a bit far fetched ATM!

Tips this week.
SKOB just
Rovers just
MHSOB, this is the week!
OH
Blacks.

I'm backing the High boys to string a few wins together, it's only round 6 and clubs will suffer more than others with injury, so if the moons align I'm sure they will win their fair share.

Tips this week.
SKOB just
Rovers just
MHSOB, this is the week!
OH
Blacks.

BS, MHSOB are 30 goals behind OEG after 5 games or average 6 goals worse a week than OEG i.e. - it will be one BIG turnaround if they win, but good luck to them.

Tips this week.
SKOB just
Rovers just
MHSOB, this is the week!
OH
Blacks.

Surely not Brian? We're not that bad are we?

No, you are not that bad, but MHSOB weren't that far off the mark against OH last week, it took Brett Voss to kick 6 majors to get them home by a slender 17 points...MHSOB to win.

OEG totally committed to this game.Win by 35 pts.

Are you suggesting OEG have been less than totally committed to previous games? Or that, but for their predicament, they'd be less than totally committed for this match?

MHSOB
SKOB
Bernies
Carey
Ivanhoe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had lunch with a well respected VAFA official today, he expects MHSOB to go through winless this year, when was the last time this happened in B grade?

We are looking forward to bringing the carey fairies back to reality tomorrow, is there a harder away game than the badlands?

Lappas, how do you know I'm not you posting on here, I'm a proud OH man through and through and through.

Tips
Oakleigh,
Us,
OEG,
Rovers in the Bogan Cup
University.

Bad call Garry.

Tips this week.
SKOB just
Rovers just
MHSOB, this is the week!
OH
Blacks.

Briza..you genius!

Picking MHSOB against the tide...brave and insightful.

Hampton Rovers defeated St Bernards by 35 points out at Boss James Reserve today. Rovers started with 9.4 to 1.1 at quarter time and was never in trouble after that.

KB all I can say is suck eggs moron

Well done MHSOB, you defied FACTS and delivered.

The 'Hypen' was a plus but the backbone of Taylor, Evo and the Hoody who have been the catalyst of the team must be given due accolade.

OEG, well what can one say, just a 'pittance' of a once great & proud club - must be one of their worst days in club history I feel.

"how long is the slide, operator"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back