B Section 2010 - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not now, Mark Bolton to miss 8 weeks at least after surgery on his finger tendon Monday.

Gee, Briza you get good mail!!

Hampton Rovers Vs St Bernards- 10 goals in the last quarter a good warm up for this week
Old Haileybury Vs Old Carey
MHSOB V Old Essendon
University Blacks VsOld Ivanhoe- The boltonless blacks will struggle to stop the O Man. OI won't lose two in a row.
St Kevins Vs Oakleigh - Not far to travel for the Krushers. Is this the first time they have ever met?

I am concerned about the double drop!!

OEG are indirect and its time to have a real crack.Get the ball to the forwards quickly,give them a chance.

Yeah not sure about that KB on what I have seen and heard, OEG have low conversion from their inside 50's with your forwards not persistent enough to keep inside or convert, which seems to be frustrating some of your backs as well. i.e. don't pedestal your forwards as the saviour

Yeah not sure about that KB on what I have seen and heard, OEG have low conversion from their inside 50's with your forwards not persistent enough to keep inside or convert, which seems to be frustrating some of your backs as well. i.e. don't pedestal your forwards as the saviour

Selection will be interesting.Wilson,towner and others to be considered.Awake up call is needed,plenty of talent to bring in however they must run harder and tougher.

What happened to that strong marking gun forward you had a year or so back? Could be wrong but I think his name was Power.

Value Added - Are you Adam Power or has he put you up to this???? He was a gun full forward but that was many years ago. He moved to Sydney for work for a few years and has returned this year and playing in our thirds with a few old mates. However if you are talking about Buckers our previous captain who has kicked the majority of goals for us over the past 3 years he is still playing in the seniors.

Value Added - Are you Adam Power or has he put you up to this???? He was a gun full forward but that was many years ago. He moved to Sydney for work for a few years and has returned this year and playing in our thirds with a few old mates. However if you are talking about Buckers our previous captain who has kicked the majority of goals for us over the past 3 years he is still playing in the seniors.

Power is the one and no I'm not him nor has he put me up to it. Just remember how good he was. I gather he's too old to play in the ones now.

Power is the one and no I'm not him nor has he put me up to it. Just remember how good he was. I gather he's too old to play in the ones now.

If he got a bit fitter you never know with injuries, i suppose Ramsden and Secull are examples of older fellas who can still cut it (Ramsden more so) - difference is they have continued to play at that level Adam played in an ammo comp up in Sydney which was at a lesser standard. He is 34 i think. You may have found our wild card LOL

Good one Octopus. What did you do? Just read the ladder and post it!
Fool!

Probably wise to check the ladder fisrt and then post. StKevs are currently 6th. I have them finishing 2nd. Oakleigth are 3rd, i have them finishing 7th. StB are not in the top 4, but i think they will be at seasons end. OH are in the top 4 at present, but i see them coming 6th.

Thanks for your top post champ. We all feel your MHSOB pain!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably wise to check the ladder fisrt and then post. StKevs are currently 6th. I have them finishing 2nd. Oakleigth are 3rd, i have them finishing 7th. StB are not in the top 4, but i think they will be at seasons end. OH are in the top 4 at present, but i see them coming 6th.

Oak
UB
OC
OE
STB

Well, in fairness to MHG, i was unclear that you were listing them in finshing order, rather just in cateogories-Finals, safe and gone.

I would have thought you were being flexible saying finals could be anywhere form 1st to fourth. Let's put is this way, if you had all the categoires right at the end of the year but the order wrong, I bet you would claim it saying you got it right!

It was unclear, to say the least!

Well, in fairness to MHG, i was unclear that you were listing them in finshing order, rather just in cateogories-Finals, safe and gone.

I would have thought you were being flexible saying finals could be anywhere form 1st to fourth. Let's put is this way, if you had all the categoires right at the end of the year but the order wrong, I bet you would claim it saying you got it right!

It was unclear, to say the least!

It was trying to create discussion. Who agrees, who doesnt. May have been more interesting/stupid if i said MHSOB are safe and OE's are set for finals glory, but sadly not too muck likely to change. 2 teams currently in 4 to slip is hardly posting the ladder in a section that has 4 finalists. Nah, i think he's just a surly ex grad.

It was trying to create discussion. Who agrees, who doesnt. May have been more interesting/stupid if i said MHSOB are safe and OE's are set for finals glory, but sadly not too muck likely to change. 2 teams currently in 4 to slip is hardly posting the ladder in a section that has 4 finalists. Nah, i think he's just a surly ex grad.

What does this mean? I never said your prediction weren't ambitious or that you posted the ladder but rather you didn't put them in any order but rather that you put them in categories.

When responding to MHG, you them claimed you had them in finishing order ie sk 2nd, which you didn't- you had them in categories

I know, it doesn't really matter and maybe MHG is a tad bitter!

Hampton Rovers Vs St Bernards
MHSOB V Old Essendon
University Blacks Vs Old Ivanhoe
St Kevins Vs Oakleigh

MHSOB V Old Essendon
St Kevins Vs Oakleigh

So, for this week I am selecting -
Hampton Rovers vs St Bernards
Old Haileybury vs Old Carey
MHSOB vs Old Essendon
University Blacks vs Old Ivanhoe
St Kevins vs Oakleigh

Cheers.

Some great games this w-end, ladder could look a lot different come 5pm.

MHSOB V Old Essendon
St Kevins Vs Oakleigh

G'day gents,

Very long time reader (to keep up with the amo's while in syders), first time poster.

I felt I needed to initiate my first post as there were a couple of accusations made at the club last that I was actually Value Added...but alas, I am not and do not know VA (although he already seems like a great bloke to me).

Thanks for giving an old bloke a lift for the weekend VA and as soon as I find out who you are I'll chuck the $50 in the mail ;)

Good luck tomorrow boys (some of us need it a lot more than others).

Carry on :)

Had lunch with a well respected VAFA official today, he expects MHSOB to go through winless this year, when was the last time this happened in B grade?

We are looking forward to bringing the carey fairies back to reality tomorrow, is there a harder away game than the badlands?

Lappas, how do you know I'm not you posting on here, I'm a proud OH man through and through and through.

Tips
Oakleigh,
Us,
OEG,
Rovers in the Bogan Cup
University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back