B Section 2010 - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Mick
A brave effort from Luke Geister to get off his death bed and inspire OEG to their first win. What a miraculous recovery from a guy who couldn't work and might never have played footy again to be running around 2 weeks later.:thumbsu:

Don't start clown! He still missed 2 matches from a dogs act so only makes your bloke 4 weeks worse off. Just keep your stupid comments to yourself.

i think someone owes me an apology. i got redcarded 4 being insensitive. boo hoo, didnt take einstein to work out it was getting blown up to be worse than it was. the dude needed to harden up so now he can play footy again. thats all that mattered.

If you start taking what people say on here as fact or reliable info I think you need to have a serious look at yourself. In my opinion bigfooty is just 3 guys sitting around their basements, each with 15 different usernames talking to themselves, and entertaining me between 9-5

2 actually....Mick and Carl....battling away with multiple user names:D:D

i think someone owes me an apology. i got redcarded 4 being insensitive. boo hoo, didnt take einstein to work out it was getting blown up to be worse than it was. the dude needed to harden up so now he can play footy again. thats all that mattered.

Probably lucky you only got a red card Fyphen 5!

UPOAW

ladies please, lets get back to footy.

Seems the rovers are finding some form. Thoughts on them as a finals contender and who are there better players? And uncle mick...please reply on only one of your accounts...thanks champ

Seems the rovers are finding some form. Thoughts on them as a finals contender and who are there better players? And uncle mick...please reply on only one of your accounts...thanks champ

Agree with Ox. Can we get this thread back to talking about footy and importantly the quality of footy in B Grade.

Who do u think are the stand out players so far?

Who do u think they will select for the Rep team?

My tips:

Blacks in the close one
SKOBS to bounce back, but only after Carey are in front at 1/2 time
OH to win comfortably
Oakleigh to bounce back
OI - just at the snakepit

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knackers; I'm more than happy to have my i.p. address and the mods to make public any multiple usernames I have. Contrary to what is now becoming popuar belief, there is only one Uncle Mick! Not so sure the same can be said about a certain someone else.

Good Luck to all teams on the weekend. We have another big task ahead of us, but as we keep hoping, our next win is only around the corner.

At least we all have hope that we'll notch up our first win against the Rovers Boys in Round 9. We have always had the wood over them no matter where they are on the ladder.

Good Luck to all teams on the weekend. We have another big task ahead of us, but as we keep hoping, our next win is only around the corner.

At least we all have hope that we'll notch up our first win against the Rovers Boys in Round 9. We have always had the wood over them no matter where they are on the ladder.

Another imitation / rogue Post probably dreamt up by someone from the same stable who has been in the news quite a bit of late. Any takers on which team that would be? Obviously been watching too much of the Bold and the Beautiful to be taken seriously. I can't wait for the next instalment - don't tell me, Ridge marries his cousin. Oh and that reference to beating Rovers has really got me thinking... that's really put me off the track...

Knackers; I'm more than happy to have my i.p. address and the mods to make public any multiple usernames I have. Contrary to what is now becoming popuar belief, there is only one Uncle Mick! Not so sure the same can be said about a certain someone else.

uncle mick, don't get taken in. those who matter know you're legit. baiting is how the serial pest through his aliases gets his jollies and fills his day. he's the hypocrite who accuses all and sundry of using many aliases yet he's the one we know uses them. he got caught during his red card time using the abusive 'north of the river'. i've still got in my p.m inbox a piece of abuse from him as 'letterman' and so it goes.just ignore his mindless diatribe and his various aliases while the rest of us do as suggested - stick to footy.

HR v UB
OC v St.K
OEG v OAK
MH v OH
StB v OI
Also, congratulations to Hampton Rovers player Danny Hughes who'll make his AFL debut tonight playing for Melbourne. Played his juniors at the Rovers before playing 9 VAFA games. Full story.. http://www.hamptonrovers.com.au/news/news.php?newsid=909

OC
OAK to bounce back ( as distinct from Bouncing Back!)
Oh
OI
HR- Loxley a big out for the Blacks and the Rovers to continue their good form at BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back