B Section 2010 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to a few of the boys, no one was happy with the result given we set ourselves up after half time. From what I'm told we were down to 20 men and were out on our feet being run over by a better team.

As for the nudey run, you'll have to speak to LF. His offer was if Weatherly kicked 10 on Woodsy, who was MIA on the weekend, hence the bet being a safe one for him.

Not quite sure what you mean re: Dowd & Coughlan.

I heard one of your good youngsters got a bad injury late in the game?

I think he may mean at this point in time BS, clearly Coghlan isn't the same player he was when he won the B & F for Richmond. All 4 are guns in my book! Marto hasn't played much footy on the ball this year, only spurts, would probably say the weekend was the most he has played all year, in full flight he is a bloody good player as Max has alluded too!

Does Marto still post here?

on the rare occasion, but not often like in years gone past! then again with so many new alias' how would anyone know!

With the demise of the alias "Cardio Carl" is it prudent to play spot-the-new-alias-of-the-person-formerly-known-as-Cardio-Carl?

Re: B Section 2010 - Part 1

Carey over Ivanhoe - Carey are the best in the comp
Oakleigh over Hampton - too tough for Hampton
Skobs over OH - not even Voss can save them
St Bernards over OE - OE won't win again until 2011
MHSOB over Blacks - upset of the round

Carey - are looking the goods, team to beat atm.
Hampton - Martyn is a freak too good for the krushers.
Skobs - will be to fast too fit for the bloods.
St B - OE got smashed all around the ground last week St B are coming.
Blacks - Blacks too strong for MHSOB but they will give it a good go.

Ladder end of the season
Old Carey
SKOBS
OI
ST B
OH
Hampton Rovers
UB
Oak
OE
MHSOB

With 4th-7th on the same points.

:)

rovers
old ivanhoe
bernies
skobs
blacks

just in case there are some people in two minds about attending the local district club derby, would local footy please assure everyone there will be no nudie runs no matter what trevor bromley's goal tally is. :eek::p

Lets hope not! however a good nudie run would be fitting at the district club derby, as this would surely not be tolerated by the old school clubs :)

Will be a great game, if you are a neutral supporter then I would recommend that you come and have a look at a good game of local footy at the Boss this saturday. finals hopes all but gone for the loser, its all on the line and should be a bruising encounter

Lets hope not! however a good nudie run would be fitting at the district club derby, as this would surely not be tolerated by the old school clubs :)

Will be a great game, if you are a neutral supporter then I would recommend that you come and have a look at a good game of local footy at the Boss this saturday. finals hopes all but gone for the loser, its all on the line and should be a bruising encounter

Should be a great game but I think Hampton has more to lose than Oakleigh as they are currently one game and percentage ahead of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OI
OH (dowd out... or is he? looked fairly proppy on that ankle late in the game)
Bernards in a very close one... first visit out to EK
Blacks
HR

its no secret that fletch and marto are 2 of our better players running around and good to see they are getting recognition as some of the better players in the league because they definetly are. Wouldnt want marto (especially) to get a 'big HEAD' about it tho.. its one of baysides biggest!

its no secret that fletch and marto are 2 of our better players running around and good to see they are getting recognition as some of the better players in the league because they definetly are. Wouldnt want marto (especially) to get a 'big HEAD' about it tho.. its one of baysides biggest!

I take it Guy is the Rovers' version of Port Adelaide's Brett Ebert - aka Mega-Head?

Carey - are looking the goods, team to beat atm.
Hampton - Martyn is a freak too good for the krushers.
Skobs - will be to fast too fit for the bloods.
St B - OE got smashed all around the ground last week St B are coming.
Blacks - Blacks too strong for MHSOB but they will give it a good go.

Ladder end of the season
Old Carey
SKOBS
OI
ST B
OH
Hampton Rovers
UB
Oak
OE
MHSOB

With 4th-7th on the same points.

:)
OC - both sides only a couple off full strength; a thriller beckons
HR
SK
SB
UB

rovers
old ivanhoe
bernies
skobs
blacks

just in case there are some people in two minds about attending the local district club derby, would local footy please assure everyone there will be no nudie runs no matter what trevor bromley's goal tally is. :eek::p

No nudie runs for me BB, i only make bets that i know i cant lose & that was one of them. Should be a cracker of a game this weekend.

Mmm, The Snag had a bad week of tipping and needs to regain some form!

Ivan from Hoe will relish the wet conditions and will show Carey who is boss. Strong bodies to the fore tomorrow

Hampton to beat the world cup ravaged Oakleigh, who were very lucky to beat MHSOB last week.

OH to avenge their earlier very narrow loss at King

St Berns...but not with a lot of confidence in low scoring wet conditions. If there is one game where OEG will lift for to avoid the dreaded double drop, this is it.

Blacks- will welcome back Robbins and coming off a good win against OH, have too much to lose to let this one slip. Players trickling back for the Blacks..Bolton not far away either.

Few clearances pending.Will any of these make a difference?

Northern Football League UNIVERSITY BLACKS Cerni, Steven Pending 25/06/10
Community Football WA UNIVERSITY BLACKS Cousens, Michael Pending 21/06/10
Western Border Football League UNIVERSITY BLACKS Kalms, Levi Pending 21/06/10
Football Geelong OLD HAILEYBURIANS Fitzgerald, Scott Pending 24/06/10
KEW AFC OLD CAREY GRAMMARIANS Hubbard, James Pending 01/06/10
VFL & TAC CUP OLD CAREY GRAMMARIANS King, David Pending 24/06/10 Iis that the David King? He'd be a bit long in the tooth wouldnt he?
Eastern Football League OLD CAREY GRAMMARIANS Moretta, Stephen Pending 24/06/10
Yarra Junior Football League OLD CAREY GRAMMARIANS Shaw, James Pending 24/06/10
Northern Football League OLD CAREY GRAMMARIANS Smith, Michael Pending 23/06/10
Frankston and District Junior Football League MELBOURNE HIGH SCHOOL OLD BOYS Ashton, Nigel Pending 16/04/10
OLD IVANHOE GRAMMARIANS MELBOURNE HIGH SCHOOL OLD BOYS Koutsoukis, Alex Pending 22/03/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back