• 45: Tylar Young

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • 46: Ben Miller

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 25 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, if Samson didn’t cover his hands in morning fresh we would’ve won the game.

tempted to rewatch that shit heap of a game just to count how many times he got hands to it but dropped it

not gonna tear into the young bloke but each time it happened again it kinda became funny. reminded me of when the Chaos King kicked 5 behinds and 3 out of the full against GWS in 2018. by the end the crowd was having a giggle each time he got a mark i50 awaiting the kick

Last edited:

Jack Ross in for Cotchin to move to sub, Maurice in for Ralphsmith.

I like it, but in my opinion, if we are able to clone players I’m not sure Young is the first option, surely we look at other players to clone first.
A younger Dusty perhaps 🤔
I think the second Young was supposed to be Brown, lol.

Last edited:
Lol pardon? He was made to look silly, thats all.

Pushing blokes to the ground when they're getting up. Remember what we all thought of Daicos when he did that a few weeks ago? Acting like a tough guy then not going back with the flight like he should have. False bravado etc etc. Dimma even made a point of it in his presser after the game.

yep and yhere are others but if you look at it, pickett has been clearly one of our better players all year. I would be looking at those that constantly make mistakes, cannot clear a ball, have poor tackling ahead of him.

Tarrant would be on the fence now? His re-injury of his hip sounds serious. Shame but if this was going to be his last year and he’s out for another long spell than it sadly might be the end

He should retire. I said preseason, he was the main guy who would be in the one year too many category.

A 33 year old key defender who we got to play on like he is a star. He's a good solid player who had a reasonable year. And is super old. Another misjudgement by the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again the club won't do it, but I'd be making up a niggle and dropping Cotchin this week for Dow.

Cotch is far too slow and will be completely ineffectual against Melbourne, and they are a side we need to give ourself the best chance. It's not with Cotch in it. Nurse him to 300 games via the sub against the weaker teams, but against the good teams Cotchin isn't up it.

He should retire. I said preseason, he was the main guy who would be in the one year too many category.

A 33 year old key defender who we got to play on like he is a star. He's a good solid player who had a reasonable year. And is super old. Another misjudgement by the club

Think the two year contract was the incentive to get him to the club the first place.

Not saying you’re incorrect in that it was a misjudgment as a club, but it is worth noting the full context.

Think the bigger misjudgment was that Balta could be ruck/ forward and not a key back.

Went to the game last night. Was peeved with being outnumbered by swans supporters. Didn’t think they had supporters.

Funny how they didn’t show the Papley throw on tv, which occurred in the second quarter (goal square with about three tiges hanging off him) and resulted in an easy goal. Worst bit of umpiring I’ve seen, occurred right in front of us, and right in front of the umpire. …and yeh I know, we’ve got bigger issues but it made me so angry I have to get it off my chest
Pickett should have decked the little midget pig. Like he did to that Brisbane player a couple years ago.

one thing really pissing me off is even when we do get a great tap and easy first hands on it in the centre bounce they fumble it repeatedly then straight into an oppos hands, and by that point everyone's pushing up thinking we have possession and the oppo just streams into their f50 with ease. this has happened 10+ times in last 2 games. how can mids fumble so many possessions. something wrong with the meatball too

meatball was sore after halftime, he copped a knock just before halftime, I actually thought he was going to be subbed out bc he had barely touched it in the 3rd qtr. He was barely getting out of a slow jog

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Best and worst vs Sydney round 5, changes for Melbourne Anzac Day eve

Back