Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jaegerbomb is going to explode!

ZgqmB.jpg
Cool pic

PRESS RELEASE

" i feel so,so terrible. I just genuinely thought my nephew God love him who is a one eyed tigers fan would be excited that my son Greg told me that J...... will I say his name?,.. oph I mustn't or I'll get into trouble again.... i'm so sorry I'm close to tears.
I didnt want to wreck it, I..I.. I was just talking to my sister thats all... and then bloody Rodney had to say it to that footybiggie thing!!
I didnt know... why didn't that Davo campaigner say something to Rodney???.
I'm so sorry"

Auntie Lorraine.

I wonder what the response would be if the club asked Cotchin and Deledio about getting Crowley.

"would you like us to clean out a locker?? I'll do it with my tongue if I have to??"

Weve got great facilities; huge member numbers; top 8 team with priemership window opening; cash in the kitty and all australian players and yet we dont seem to be attracting available players; do you think the coach is an issue and potentially a reason we dont attract them?

Quite possibly. Whatever it is, something is going wrong. As you point out, its a great proposition. Facilities, members, the G, Top 8, financially sound and by all accounts some big deals being put up. Yet somehow we arent landing anything despite going after a LOT of diffrerent guys.

Maybe we dont have very good salesmen in the Footy Department ? Might be something for Benny to assess....

Dude, please, when press the Quote button wait for it to load before typing, for one when you stuff it up the other person doesn't get the notification, it looks messy cos the quote doesn't get highlighted, and it's making us dizzy to read it.
Careful Leemo you may have an abusive pm on your way :drunk: #whendoschoolholidaysfinish

I wonder what the response would be if the club asked Cotchin and Deledio about getting Crowley.

"would you like us to clean out a locker?? I'll do it with my tongue if I have to??"
The thing about pinching (sorry) a gun tagger like Crowley for a year or two is

1. We have a really good tagger
2. He would be invaluable in teaching Cotch, Lids etc have to shake a tag
3. Just as valuable to the rest of the mid group teaching them how to break a tag, blocking etc

Not against it....

PRESS RELEASE

" i feel so,so terrible. I just genuinely thought my nephew God love him who is a one eyed tigers fan would be excited that my son Greg told me that J...... will I say his name?,.. oph I mustn't or I'll get into trouble again.... i'm so sorry I'm close to tears.
I didnt want to wreck it, I..I.. I was just talking to my sister thats all... and then bloody Rodney had to say it to that footybiggie thing!!
I'm so sorry"

Auntie Lorraine.
needs ,,,, more ,,,, comma,,,,,

Quite possibly. Whatever it is, something is going wrong. As you point out, its a great proposition. Facilities, members, the G, Top 8, financially sound and by all accounts some big deals being put up. Yet somehow we arent landing anything despite going after a LOT of diffrerent guys.

Maybe we dont have very good salesmen in the Footy Department ? Might be something for Benny to assess....
Doubt it's the coach. He is actually loved by the majority the playing group. That popularity is well known around the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PRESS RELEASE

I'm so sorry"

Auntie Lorraine.
Your drunk posting has increased lately. I like it. :D

The thing about pinching (sorry) a gun tagger like Crowley for a year or two is

1. We have a really good tagger
2. He would be invaluable in teaching Cotch, Lids, Martin, B.Ellis, C.Ellis, S.Edwards, Miles etc have to shake a tag
3. Just as valuable to the rest of the mid group teaching them how to break a tag, blocking etc

Not against it....

I actually like it for the idea of using him as a tagger at training.

Crowley is one of the hardest working footballers on the training track and would really help these guys IMO by pushing them at training. He is actually not the worst player going around and if he adds a big body to our midfield it can only help release our gun players.

I'm actually really liking this idea. Think of the number he could do on Boomer next time we meet those North flogs.

Crowley is one of the hardest working footballers on the training track and would really help these guys IMO by pushing them at training. He is actually not the worst player going around and if he adds a big body to our midfield it can only help release our gun players.

I'm actually really liking this idea. Think of the number he could do on Boomer next time we meet those North flogs.

I agree and I would love to see us pick him up. It would almost be worth it just to troll North.

Do people realise that we are one of the only clubs to keep retaining our top players?
this year we have re-signed Cotch, dusty and Rance.

heard on trade radio today we have one of if not the best retention in the league - so players want to stay which says the environment is good, just need to land a couple

Bring him in on a play per game and min wage. Play him for two games only - Nth Melb both times and once if we face off in the finals again

Thats it, job done will go down as one of the all time greats at Punt Rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back