Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condolences on your brother undertaker, truly sorry...

As far as this thread goes it's time for everybody to stop with the personal attacks, it's gotten way out of hand and isn't needed, entertaining or welcomed.

I would not be against taking Crowley in the pre season or with our last pick in the ND, especially considering it is supposedly light on for talent. He is 31, but he is one of the fittest blokes at Freo and having had a year off might extend his career. We need a "big bodied mid" and whilst he has made his career out of being a tagger he runs both ways and if he helps get the best out of Cotch, Deledio, Martin then I'm all for it. I'd certainly rather him for 2 seasons than say Colledge. He was pushing for selection at Freo in the finals.

I would not be against taking Crowley in the pre season or with our last pick in the ND, especially considering it is supposedly light on for talent. He is 31, but he is one of the fittest blokes at Freo and having had a year off might extend his career. We need a "big bodied mid" and whilst he has made his career out of being a tagger he runs both ways and if he helps get the best out of Cotch, Deledio, Martin then I'm all for it. I'd certainly rather him for 2 seasons than say Colledge. He was pushing for selection at Freo in the finals.

At least he could teach Cotch how to shake a tag

We know we need more class, , some of us even before ef loss, so its a must for us to add more ready made talent, and if we don't then Hartley has to go has we can't continually keep loosing to ****ing Collingwood , those dentless fuksss , we need to fill holes now or more holes will appear in our side soon.

From the Club website:

“Last year, post-season, we copped a bit of flak. People wondered whether we were accepting mediocrity . . . are we doing enough to improve our list, are we happy with where we’re at,” Gale said.

“Well, we’re not. But we made a decision that the draft last year was very, very strong.

“So we wanted to remain in that draft, and we think in three or four years’ time we’ll see the fruits of that.

“This year, it was always our intention, forecasting forward, to be a little more active.

“We’ve been in the market for a few players and, at this stage, it probably hasn’t worked out the way we wanted.

“But, make no bones, we are working very, very hard.

“As I said, we’ve got a brutal approach to where we’re at in terms of our list, and we’re working very, very hard to address those needs. And, we’ll continue to do so.”

You get the feeling Benny's working 'very very hard'

****TE="MJ_23, post: 41393363, member: 116881"]From the Club website:

“Last year, post-season, we copped a bit of flak. People wondered whether we were accepting mediocrity . . . are we doing enough to improve our list, are we happy with where we’re at,” Gale said.

“Well, we’re not. But we made a decision that the draft last year was very, very strong.

“So we wanted to remain in that draft, and we think in three or four years’ time we’ll see the fruits of that.

“This year, it was always our intention, forecasting forward, to be a little more active.

“We’ve been in the market for a few players and, at this stage, it probably hasn’t worked out the way we wanted.

“As I said, we’ve got a brutal approach to where we’re at in terms of our list, and we’re working very, very hard to address those needs. And, we’ll continue to do so.”[/QUOTE]
**** getting mr recruitless, no No **** no.

Jacob Ballard a slightly surprising Freo delist. Averaged 27.7 possessions (many of them contested) in WAFL this year, finished top 3 in Freo's 3km.

187, 90kg
Originally from Warrandyte

I'd not throw toys if he was rookied

It's a shock that he wasn't signed up.

Consistently in the best every week for Peel. He's a big unit, same height as Fyfe but more muscular upper body. Also has a great fitness base.

He is a contested beast, very good on the inside and has the strength to break out of the pack. His knock is his disposal by foot, but everyone of our Peel watchers has said his kicking has improved this year.

I think his best role is similar to Priddis'. Extract the ball and dish it off to the better users of the football.

I think the reason he was delisted was because we have to many inside mids in front of him (Fyfe, Mundy, Neale, Barlow) and we also have Blakely coming up through the magoos.

****TE="MJ_23, post: 41393363, member: 116881"]From the Club website:

“As I said, we’ve got a brutal approach to where we’re at in terms of our list, and we’re working very, very hard to address those needs. And, we’ll continue to do so.”
**** getting mr recruitless, no No **** no.
Learn how to quote properly mate it's getting irritating

We are all saying how no one has nominated us , well Yarran has , & I think he will be more than handy if we complete the deal ! There is still time for others to as well ! But the pressure is def on Blair & if he comes up short , questions must be asked

It's a shock that he wasn't signed up.

Consistently in the best every week for Peel. He's a big unit, same height as Fyfe but more muscular upper body. Also has a great fitness base.

He is a contested beast, very good on the inside and has the strength to break out of the pack. His knock is his disposal by foot, but everyone of our Peel watchers has said his kicking has improved this year.

I think his best role is similar to Priddis'. Extract the ball and dish it off to the better users of the football.

I think the reason he was delisted was because we have to many inside mids in front of him (Fyfe, Mundy, Neale, Barlow) and we also have Blakely coming up through the magoos.
this is why we should be looking into him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weve got great facilities; huge member numbers; top 8 team with priemership window opening; cash in the kitty and all australian players and yet we dont seem to be attracting available players; do you think the coach is an issue and potentially a reason we dont attract them?

charge ya phone man
The Jaegerbomb is going to explode!

ZgqmB.jpg

PleasUOTE="Nostradumbass, post: 41394217, member: 50121"]View attachment 181802

Da doozy :drunk:
Please please be true has wife is desperate for her womenly urges.[/QUOTE]
Dude, please, when press the Quote button wait for it to load before typing, for one when you stuff it up the other person doesn't get the notification, it looks messy cos the quote doesn't get highlighted, and it's making us dizzy to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back