Big Breaking Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Jars458
Don't you people have anything better to do than gossip about people you don't really know using "facts" that you have heard third hand at best.

Who cares. This is a footy board.

Unless you are personally shagging Mark Bickley - give it a rest.
Jars, it could be worse if I made it a sticky. :p

Lighten up as it is only the off season, so we need something to keep us occupied until the real stuff starts.

PS. I made my original post only after confirming it from a very good source. ie. Isn't just mindless gossip. You can always just ignore it.

Originally posted by PrideOf
and if you ARE personally shagging Mark Bickley - give it a rest as well.

I reckon if this is true then we should have our very own SA version of the Bachelor! I would be putting my name down for that one - Kristie Bickley has a bit of a nice ring to it!

k
xx

Originally posted by Porthos
Would Ricciuto make it three in a row for this third party, Paralowiepower?

All for one .....One for all......thats how it goes there isnt it:D .......Is Carey becoming Captain???.....he loves to share:D

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Hmmm, Ch9 cannot be happy that Bicks was close to an interstate reporter from a rival football TV network. Not going to name names as Jars is already way too upset. ;) :eek:

Kane!! a long long time ago i once had a girlfriend that would tease the living daylights outa me which i still haven't got over & you are not making it any easier mate. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Just guessing.

Who else works for CH10 or Fox?????? Unless Bicks has decided to bat for another team:p

Tiffany Cherry,
and the bird that's the boundary rider at the Gabba.

...but I'm going with your first choice Stiffy (rather appropraite name considering the subject matter)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Breaking Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back