Big Breaking Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparantly a story is about to break about one of our ex-captains who has been booted out of his house by his wife for having an affair. Expect to hear more once the media release the story - I'm guessing it won't be chanel 9 who leak the story.

Well, one of those ex-captains seems more likely than the rest ...

Originally posted by Black JuJu
How many different captains have you guys had ?

McDermott, McGuiness, Bickley and Roo ?

Missing any ?

No, got them all - but only the 1st 3 are ex-captains.

My last sentence give a clue as to which one it is.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
No, got them all - but only the 1st 3 are ex-captains.

My last sentence give a clue as to which one it is.

Well unless one of McDermott or McGuiness works for 9 in Adelaide (wouldn't know sorry), is the Footy Show regular the prime suspect ?

Originally posted by Black JuJu
Well unless one of McDermott or McGuiness works for 9 in Adelaide (wouldn't know sorry), is the Footy Show regular the prime suspect ?
Well the McGuiness-McDermott (Childrens) Foundation isn't going to be tarnished in any way.

Expect to hear more once the media release the story - I'm guessing it won't be chanel 9 who leak the story.
Chanel 9, is that a perfume?

If this is true, our recently retired veteran has certainly done his best to ruin his crystal clean image in the last 18 months.

Re: Re: Big Breaking Story

Originally posted by DaveW
Chanel 9, is that a perfume?

If this is true, our recently retired veteran has certainly done his best to ruin his crystal clean image in the last 18 months.
Chanel #5 Dave is about $110 for the small bottles if your interested. ;)

Will make the new Ch9 news promos interesting & that advert for families ...

Well the McGuiness-McDermott (Childrens) Foundation isn't going to be tarnished in any way.

Jeez eh, I always thought your 2 time flag winning captain was squeaky clean...

Also If I'm the first to make reference to Wayne Carey on this subject, does that make me the smartest person here ?

Apparantly a story is about to break about one of our ex-captains who has been booted out of his house by his wife for having an affair. Expect to hear more once the media release the story - I'm guessing it won't be chanel 9 who leak the story.

:( What a shame if this is all true

Re: Re: Big Breaking Story

Originally posted by pinkus maximus
:( What a shame if this is all true

And the moral of the story is:

It's much safer for everyone to keep their prized pets (such as Princess Ann's dog and pants pythons in general) at home where they belong!! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't be, nah no way ho-se not the little champ from Pirie ???

well if you read it again you might notice Kane said 'well it won't tarnish the McGuinness-McDermott Foundation'

Capiche?

I read something in the Sunday Mail a few weeks ago in the collumn where they have stuff that's happening around Adelaide, and it said something about a footballer having an affair - would that have been referring to what you're talking about Kane?

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
I don't think its Bicks. My bet is its McGuiness. His wife Georgie reads the news on Ch9 on weekends and public holidays.

Am I right Kane??????:cool:
From what I heard, SD is closer to the mark Stiffy. Case of expecting the unexpected.

lozstar, I think the column is relating to the same story. Strange how this story has been well known around media circles for a while, yet the news hasn't broken.

Yob, I heard that there was a big bad news story for the Crows. As I was concerned it was something like McLeod needs surgery on his knee or M Stevens has retired, I did some further digging. As much as it sounds wierd, I was actually relieved when I heard the news as it won't affect our football next year. However, thought I may as well mention it now as it will come out soon any way!

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
I'll run naked down Rundle Mall if it is Mark Bickley. I couldn't see Mark & Tanya splitting up. no way. has to be McGuiness or McDermott.
Hmmm, you could regret saying this! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Breaking Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back