BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Continues to be a bad day for former Olympians

Ralph Boston, the Olympic long jump champion who broke Jesse Owens' world record and then later had his own mark eclipsed by Bob Beamon's record-shattering leap at the 1968 Mexico City Games, has died. He was 83.

Another young Olympian

( can’t see her listed earlier)

I've never heard of him but I'm not on TikTok, it's a bit of a stretch to call someone famous when their fame is confined to one social media platform.

It's like calling someone here a famous Bigfooty poster, everyone here might know who they are but no one else would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never heard of him but I'm not on TikTok, it's a bit of a stretch to call someone famous when their fame is confined to one social media platform.
I still can’t believe influencers are an actual thing that people aspire to be

I've never heard of them either - was kinda hoping someone here had and they could provide info about them

I still can’t believe influencers are an actual thing that people aspire to be

One of those things for the things that make you feel old thread, no career counsellors at my high school were talking to us about being influencers.

The internet wasn't even around when I was at high school, pretty hard to be an influencer without the internet unless you were legitimately famous.

One of those things for the things that make you feel old thread, no career counsellors at my high school were talking to us about being influencers.

The internet wasn't even around when I was at high school, pretty hard to be an influencer without the internet unless you were legitimately famous.
Just think of them as the modern day equivalent of door-to-door salesmen. Their job is to promote and demonstrate products. A hybrid of advertising and entertainment.

Sienna Weir
Miss Universe finalist
Death after horse riding accident.

sienna%20test%2012.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back