Analysis Blair Hartley Project 2015 V - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would love Treloar, Bennell or Dangerfield.
But we already have a lot of midfield class.
What we really need is a midfield mongrel who is good at hurting the opposition and getting the ball.
Preferably two of them (the MRP wouldn't be big fans).
Someone like Mitch Robinson?

being Freo are also in the hunt it'd be a 1st, could all depend what happens re: Treloar.

I'd happily trade our first pick for Harley...but I think it might take a little more...maybe + player or another pick
It will depend on how we can re-home Harley...our Aboriginal Centre and his role in that might be it
Fingers crossed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as i bagged him he would have been useful.
I wanted him. Always happy to try someone out in a different environment.
Especially when you don't have to cough up too much. Not everyone on the list can be A grade talent.

I wanted him. Always happy to try someone out in a different environment.
Especially when you don't have to cough up too much. Not everyone on the list can be A grade talent.
Same. His last 8-10 games this year were pretty bloody good.

If lose Lennon the only thing that will make it oLennon we get Bennell. I want Bennell more than Treloar and almost even Danger.

Astbury and 3rd - Redden/Aish
2nd - Yarran
1st - Bennell

I would not lose Lennon for Bennell.
In fact the reason we would get Bennell is because we have Lennon and others meaning we can get advantage from an alternate forward line and rotational midfield set-up others cannot match up against.

If we lose Lennon there is little point in us chasing Bennell IMO. Likewise we want Bennell because we have Lids, Dusty and Titch amongst others so these guys as a group break up opposition defenses and other tactics as a collective force. The main argument Bennell would be successful at RFC in terms of footy output is because we have the players like Lids, Dusty, Lennon and so forth there as opposed to conventional setups where opposition defenses just pick Bennell off from various setups negating his individuality.
As far as other types we can chase them later if need be, no need to lose the plot this year.

Last edited:
who's better Redden or Greenwood?...we were into Levi pretty big last year weren't we? Can't watch much of the Lions or any other club to be honest so have no idea which would be the better get, although I do recall having Redden in my supercoach team a few years back and was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back