Analysis Blair Hartley Project 2015 V - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone we may trade seems to be a gun. Griff is the next Royce Hart.
He's not the next Royce, but he is structurally important, has ability, is contracted, and the coach loves him, so I reckon he's not on the table.

Any whisper Hawthorn is interested should surely be a clue that we should keep him.

Lennon is a gun, great accurate long kick for goal, very good mark.

Best thing, Lennon does not fear kicking a goal, he wants it, and only a batshit idiot would let him go!

He embraces the pressure and slots it straight through the middle which means one thing, class! He is not going anywhere!
How many did he kick in his last game ?

Scoop reported before that Freo & us are clear front runners for Bennell but how do we get he & Yarran?
word from Carlton is... wait for it..... Lennon & a 3rd rd pick for Yarran..... don't shoot the messenger
a Richmond caller then said tigers better off trading anither ben as in griffen for yarran,, they all seemed to think that was a fair deal,, make of that as you like

Ohh Gosha what a delusional Richmond supporter you are!

1. Let's start with your comment on our captain Marc Murphy. This is the captain that is an All Australian, MVP and was best on ground in the elimination final when we beat your useless mob Richmond. Did you watch his season this year?? If you did you would know he has had a better season then Cotchin. By the way Cotchin is still missing from the G , he was reported to be last seen running out with the team. Talk about a C grade captain.

2. Now please don't ever talk about Patrick Cripps because you haven't even got one young player that would be worthy to clean his boots.

3. How can you bring Gibbs into the argument if he missed the whole season due to injury? He just missed out on AA last year..

4. Okay so we lost Josh Kennedy but received the best midfielder of the modern era? Yeh that's stupid. Next - Shaun Grigg and Robinson have more clangers than a musician playing the cymbals. Jeff Garlett is a front runner and Jarred Waite is about as consistent as Vickery...every 8 games. We let go of Eddie because his a known gambler and unfortunately lost Jacobs because he wanted to return HOME. Now Daniel Menzel plays for Geelong so we can't lose him. Tom Bell is a horse with blinkers on (poses No peripheral vision) and Lachie Henderson is overrated who has never put a full season together. Not losing much there. Liam jones is a dud that's he doesn't get a game. Everett is a star who kicked 31 goals as a mid tall. Yes Collins is a dud and Cam Wood and tut are just back ups. Let's just list Richmonds duds in recent years - Tambling, Mitch Farmer, Ricky Pettard, Chris Knights, Shaun Hampson, Aaron Edwards, Matt Thomas just to name a few.

So tell me why would Lennon want to stay at pathetic club like Richmond who has not won a final in 14 years and thinks they will win a flag with a bunch of recycled players? Whennnn he can come to a club with such a rich history who has won finals in the last 3 years and who has the best young coach in the competition with a very bright future ahead?

Did the little voices inside your head that you and the counselor talked about make you do it?

1. Let's start with your comment on our captain Marc Murphy. This is the captain that is an All Australian, MVP and was best on ground in the elimination final when we beat your useless mob Richmond. Did you watch his season this year?? If you did you would know he has had a better season then Cotchin. By the way Cotchin is still missing from the G , he was reported to be last seen running out with the team. Talk about a C grade captain.

2. Now please don't ever talk about Patrick Cripps because you haven't even got one young player that would be worthy to clean his boots.

3. How can you bring Gibbs into the argument if he missed the whole season due to injury? He just missed out on AA last year..

4. Okay so we lost Josh Kennedy but received the best midfielder of the modern era? Yeh that's stupid. Next - Shaun Grigg and Robinson have more clangers than a musician playing the cymbals. Jeff Garlett is a front runner and Jarred Waite is about as consistent as Vickery...every 8 games. We let go of Eddie because his a known gambler and unfortunately lost Jacobs because he wanted to return HOME. Now Daniel Menzel plays for Geelong so we can't lose him. Tom Bell is a horse with blinkers on (poses No peripheral vision) and Lachie Henderson is overrated who has never put a full season together. Not losing much there. Liam jones is a dud that's he doesn't get a game. Everett is a star who kicked 31 goals as a mid tall. Yes Collins is a dud and Cam Wood and tut are just back ups. Let's just list Richmonds duds in recent years - Tambling, Mitch Farmer, Ricky Pettard, Chris Knights, Shaun Hampson, Aaron Edwards, Matt Thomas just to name a few.

So tell me why would Lennon want to stay at pathetic club like Richmond who has not won a final in 14 years and thinks they will win a flag with a bunch of recycled players? Whennnn he can come to a club with such a rich history who has won finals in the last 3 years and who has the best young coach in the competition with a very bright future ahead?
Cripps can't kick bro. If you had another decent player it would stand out. Alas, you don't so Cripps gets overrated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 spoons in 14 years. Lets all point and laugh at him.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Cotchin v Murphy

We need one or two hard nuts in the middle who don't go to water when it gets tough to go further. Nothing will change if we go with the same soft c****s again next year.
Got to agree here. I tried to put our failure down to our skipper and Lids having a bad day but 3 times in finals these 2 supposedly top players have let us down. I will get lambasted for this statement but these 2 players should not be played in the midfield as anything more than bit players and looked at as half forward and half back flankers.
It's time to restructure our midfield for finals intensity and it may mean these 2 take on different roles now. The 2 of them cannot handle a tag. If they're played in other positions it will not effect our midfield drive as much. We need 2 uncompromising hard nuts who will not be deterred by a tag. Even though Yarran pickup would be good, he's not the type. Not sure of Bennell though I'd love to add his class to the side .
Cunnington and Ziebel don't have the class of our two but twice the heart. That's why we were beaten.

It's time to find a couple of mongrels. Nice guys never win. Richmond are too nice!

Last edited:
Got to agree here. I tried to put our failure down to our skipper and Lids having a bad day but 3 times in finals these 2 supposedly top players have let us down. I will get lambasted for this statement but these 2 players should not be played in the midfield as anything more than bit players and looked at as half forward and half back flankers.
It's time to restructure our midfield for finals intensity and it may mean these 2 take on different roles now. The 2 of them cannot handle a tag. If they're played in other positions it will not effect our midfield drive as much. We need 2 uncompromising hard nuts who will not be deterred by a tag. Even though Yarran pickup would be good, he's not the type. Note sure of Bennell though I'd love to add his class to the side .
Cunnington and Ziebel don't have the class of our two but twice the heart. That's why we were beaten.

It's time to find a couple of mongrels. Nice guys never win. Richmond are too nice!
It's not heart our two champs lack, it's size. Mass.

I agree with playing them on the flanks. Cotch can be second rover when Miles needs a spell.

It's time to restructure our midfield for finals intensity and it may mean these 2 take on different roles now. The 2 of them cannot handle a tag. If they're played in other positions it will not effect our midfield drive as much. We need 2 uncompromising hard nuts who will not be deterred by a tag. Even though Yarran pickup would be good, he's not the type. Note sure of Bennell though I'd love to add his class to the side .

Spot on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back