Analysis Blair Hartley Project 2015 V - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 175808

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would have thought the fact that we have already said we wont give a first rounder, and the fact that yarran has come out on instagram and said he wont be a Carlton next year, just leads me to think the club and him have agreed and the trade has been done.

When does the trade period officially start and end?
Friday October 9 - NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period begins

Monday October 12, 10am - NAB AFL Trade Period begins

Sunday October 18, 5pm - Close of NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period

Wednesday October 21 - NAB AFL restricted free agency matching offer three-day period ends

Thursday October 22, 2pm – NAB AFL Trade Period closes

Do you guys reckon if we miss out on adam treloar then we are in great shape to secure jaeger o'meara next season?

Why? he has only had the one injury and is a star and could be the next super star of the competition i very much hope we go after him
he has/has had tendinitis in both knees and the injury he got is incredibly terrible, from what i've heard he'd have been better off doing an ACL, as well as he had both kneecaps shaved. His knees wont hold up long-time

Been pushing McBean for Yarran for a couple of weeks. A win-win for both clubs
Except for ours.

This year Griffiths kicked 13 goals in 12 games and averaged 9.7 disposals a game. For a player that plays CHF and the ruck averaging less than 10 disposals & 5 marks a game is not a great return.
It's also not great statistical summary, given he got injured in four of his 12 games. Anyway, five marks a game is good. Maric averaged three, Jack six.

The bonus for us though is that 200cm 100kg 24 year olds who can play KPF/ruck with a thumping kick have some real currency in the AFL.
No, the bonus is that we have one and don't need to try to find him from elsewhere.

Agree, trade for ready made options not kids, we have plenty of kids.
Aish is a kid.

If we trade Griff or Beanie, we are ****ing mad and I will give up on the club.

Luckily, it won't happen.

So, back to reality. Mason Wood from Norf is another we should inquire about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lennon - Yarran im thinking will get done
Aish will end up leaving to go to pies
Treloar could still end up with us .............................. Maybe

Unless the club are idiots that trade will not be done. Not a hope in hell.

Yarran = underperforming player with heaps of talent that has a questionable attitude.

Lennon = high draft pick with a few years of development that has show signs that he is a major talent.

I'm all for taking a punt with Yarran but for Lennon is madness.

Treloar won't be at Richmond, Collingwood will get the deal done.

Because they have to get that deal done and pay large, I cannot see how Aish gets there as well when Brisbane will ask for massive overs.

I think you're wrong on 3 counts but I'm guessing as well.

Attachments

• waldorf-character-fictional-characters-tv-character-photo-u1.jpg
    waldorf-character-fictional-characters-tv-character-photo-u1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 8
Read on a Facebook page that tomorrow morning they expect Aish to nominate the Pies. How can Collingwood trade for him as well as Treloar?

I know it's a Facebook page so it's probably crap but still...

If we trade Lennon for Yarran I'm done.
If we trade McBean for Yarran I'm also done.
If we trade our first for Yarran I'm done.

Yarran will give us 5-7 years service at best. He hasn't performed at his best for 2+ years which would indicate he is a downhill skier and therefore not worth trading anything of value for. In a strong draft our second would even be too much.

But to think if we traded a chance at another solid first team player (1st pick), a player we pick up to address a need with our first pick who is coming along nicely (Lennon), or a forward who could be anything who we have invested 3 years in while he gets a big boy body (McBean).... For Yarran **** me dead I'll be appalled!
What's wrong with 5-7 years service ffs that's approaching 150 games

Except for ours.

It's also not great statistical summary, given he got injured in four of his 12 games. Anyway, five marks a game is good. Maric averaged three, Jack six.

No, the bonus is that we have one and don't need to try to find him from elsewhere.

Aish is a kid.

If we trade Griff or Beanie, we are ******* mad and I will give up on the club.

Luckily, it won't happen.

So, back to reality. Mason Wood from Norf is another we should inquire about.
Griff will keep teasing for the rest of his career. WTF happened to his kicking this year? God awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back