Analysis Blair Hartley Project 2015 V - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please tell me who all these other interested clubs in Yarran are that Carlton fan's keep saying will drive up the price? I mean surely these other clubs have been mentioned in the media at some point like Pies, Us and WB for Kreuzer, or Us, Norf and Pies for Treloar or Essendon, Sydney and WB for Zac Smith, or WCE and us for Redden ect...

Can somebody please tell me who all these other interested clubs in Yarran are that Carlton fan's keep saying will drive up the price? I mean surely these other clubs have been mentioned in the media at some point like Pies, Us and WB for Kreuzer, or Us, Norf and Pies for Treloar or Essendon, Sydney and WB for Zac Smith, or WCE and us for Redden ect...
There is literally no one else

Griff will keep teasing for the rest of his career.
Will he? What else will happen over the next eight years?

WTF happened to his kicking this year? God awful.
Easily fixed.

Reece Mack will eventually replace him
Will he?

lol at everyone saying Reece McKenzie replacing Griff. Tell me how many pick 77's come good. Even if he does it'll take about 5 years as he needs to develop. Griff is useful now when we have a good chance at having a crack at the premiership.
Thank **** for some sense.

lol at everyone saying Reece McKenzie replacing Griff. Tell me how many pick 77's come good. Even if he does it'll take about 5 years as he needs to develop. Griff is useful now when we have a good chance at having a crack at the premiership.
He bagged harvey on twitter i expect big things from Reece McKenzie.

Are we out of interest and not going for stevie j? people have been saying we have ruled our self out

lol at everyone saying Reece McKenzie replacing Griff. Tell me how many pick 77's come good. Even if he does it'll take about 5 years as he needs to develop.
Reece was a unique draft order selection, his talent is was way above pick 77. He is also a very hard worker in the gym and on the track, I think he'll come good before most think he will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood are the AFL version of Man United. Chucking huge dollars around in an attempt to remain relevant.
more like Liverpool. but then Richmond is def arsenal never pull the trigger

yarran will get done for a second round pick that's it maybe add a spud if they keep crying. if lennon wants to go we trade him for a first not for yarran. also if he is cracking the shits about the final then he can piss off second year player wants more money its a team game ffs

carlton fans can say what they want facts are yarran does not want to be there,he has said he wont be back there next year under any circumstances,he only has eyes for Richmond wants to be in the yellow and black

How would people feel about this.

Make a deal with Carlton to over pay for Kruezer ensuring they get pick 2 and than trading for that pick 2.
I would also like to add by doing this Carlton should pay a portion of Yarrans wage in his first season for us.

Whilst the offer in my mind will be slightly unders, without us over paying for Kruezer they dont get it.

Trade
Out: Pick 12, Lennon and McBean
In: Pick 2 and Yarran

FA
In: Kruezer

Now I know nobody wants to lose Lennon or Mcbean but if we can some how get pick 2 I would be all over it. If its for Yarran alone
Carlton can get stuffed.

Next Question do you keep pick 2 and draft either the best forward or best defender in the draft or do you look at trading pick 2 to bring in ready made
talent?

I know he has listed Freo as his choice but should we throw our hat in the ring for McArthy?

Will be a gun and is ready now. Him and Jack in our forward line would be mouth watering.
That's a lot of talls if we did get him, currently we've got enough. We'd definitely have to trade one if he was coming.

That's a lot of talls if we did get him, currently we've got enough. We'd definitely have to trade one if he was coming.
He would be our best behind Jack hands down.
I would happily trade out Griffiths and Mcbean if we landed him.

Vickery, McArthy, Martin
Yarran, Riewoldt, Deledio

Now thats a good forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back