Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s probably the last flog
Which is why I've tagged those ****wits to either deny or confirm what they know.
sausageroll also voted for rye just as Ligma's voting was building. My best guess if Mafia.
Regardless, also worth noting that he's not head evil if he fake seered as villager too.

Interesting. So Sausageroll is something then...

As much as I may come to regret saying this, 3KZ is Football and DERO need to jump online this morning to guide us here.

I'm going to regret this aren't I...
Unless I'm missing something we still have a missed kill on Filthy.

Which is why I've tagged those *******s to either deny or confirm what they know.

Regardless, also worth noting that he's not head evil if he fake seered as villager too.
Makes sense SR would blackmail me (with Ligma's help) though haha. I'd rounded it down to likely you, crowey, Tarks or SR as most likely suspects.

I'm leaning towards 3KZ being a dick and/or blackmailed still on this. We really need them to show up now this morning and not only explain yesterday but more importantly, help guide us here with Sausageroll too to be fair.

Makes sense SR would blackmail me (with Ligma's help) though haha. I'd rounded it down to likely you, crowey, Tarks or SR as most likely suspects.
It's not me I'm more vanilla than a truck stop somewhere along the Western Highway.

The thinking was that jtg may have protected filth that night

Which is why I've tagged those *******s to either deny or confirm what they know.

My only concern is that the possibility fake seering is a randomized role.

There's nothing really substantial to say they even tried a kill because one flog says they did, one says they didn't and the other hasn't said a word.

It's not me I'm more vanilla than a truck stop somewhere along the Western Highway.
I’m going to have to find a good one, Nhill does have a good trailer pickup area, might pick something else up

I'm leaning towards 3KZ being a dick and/or blackmailed still on this. We really need them to show up now this morning and not only explain yesterday but more importantly, help guide us here with Sausageroll too to be fair.
Weren't Chip and Pie blackmailed/intimidated?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's nothing really substantial to say they even tried a kill because one flog says they did, one says they didn't and the other hasn't said a word.
Shh SK.

Allegedly.
Trust Issues GIF by Big Brother

you worries
that sounds like it was recorded in a tight, enclosed space… like a toilet cubicle?
Didn’t want my wife to catch me, which she did because I forgot to lock the door

If this was Filth making the accusation and 3KZ being cryptic about why a kill would miss on him we wouldn't be having this conversation. People would've already landslided onto 3KZ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back