Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

1675662111543.gif
Get your votes off me. I am a FLOG. I had thought about having a quiet game and easing into it until I was voted for by a fellow flog, who started a massive bandwagon on me, before outing me. Blimey! DERO needs to be random drug tested…And people say I’m erratic.

There was clearly evil in that bandwagon on me. I’ll throw a vote on The Filth Wizard - which conforms with my theory that there are experienced players with kill capacity.

Amulet to the flogs via either me. If there is a Doc, please look at keeping DERO alive.

SaintBilly

There was clearly evil in that bandwagon on me. I’ll throw a vote on The Filth Wizard - which conforms with my theory that there are experienced players with kill capacity.

Amulet to the flogs via either me. If there is a Doc, please look at keeping DERO alive.

SaintBilly
via me

SaintBilly
Changing my vote to Croweater 41

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SaintBilly
Do you guys have any killing/seer powers this game?

Change your vote :)
south park television GIF

The Filth Wizard looks like they are playing their wacky villager game. Time will tell.

It may look wacky but I'm hideously out of touch in this game and any power I may have once held is well and truly gone.

Definitely a villager though which I appreciated.

SaintBilly
Filthy thanks NaturalDisaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back