Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Shiel is trolling us with a pic of his canine...

View attachment 568204
It's a ***** sign I tell you. Might as well have said 'Carlton it is'. Let's go, team - its ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I think I need sleep.

Seriously though, it's the first photo since Preseason, 2016 that Dylan has posted of his pup. Could be a sign where he's otherwise been tight-lipped. Or could be nothing... just having down time and loves his dog.

EDIT: Reliably, I've been informed his dog is indeed Maya not his childhood dog, Juddy.

Last edited:

Lethlean’s comments re Shiel were to begin the process of putting pressure on us to offer 1; or so GWS know 4 is there if Carlton fail to offer 1 (and to pressure Hawks to have to trump 4).

The Saints are out, and if you think about it, the only reason we’ve made the top 2 choices is because we are actually the choice. Unloved and underrated as we are by everyone outside the Blues.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can imagine SOS rocking up to the GWS B&F, telling all the players on the outside seats how they'd be seated at better tables with better views at Carlton's B&F.

Also talking up how we're installing extra wheelchair access so all the injured players can attend our B&F....
I’m going to the B&F ferris - are you? Apparently sos is spruiking the availability for the GWS boys to sit with us, too..

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back