Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Files - Scully

‘Gaffey too I think I see kangaroos’ - Gaff

‘Said no to Freo’ - McGovern

‘Dylan’s in Carlton’s team’ - Shiel

‘Ps private jet to Noosa was a gift from the Pratts’ -Raph Geminder, Anthony Pratt

But what would I know?

What are you babbling about now?:p:D

Is there a connection between the lengths the club has gone to get Shiel and the inclusion of walls into the club. Maybe our big power brokers are making a positive difference for once and to repay them we let them have a man on the Inside.

Where is the association of Walls to the powerbrokers at the club coming from. He wasn't a fan of them when he coached the club.

Waldron on MacQuarie Radio just said GWS trying to package up Shiel and Scully to send south

#Bluemour SORT OF

What club would be in the running for Shiel, badly needs midfield support, is in the market for mature talent, has enough cap space for both of them AND has the draft picks and trading relationship to satisfy GWS yet isn't a direct competitor?

Hmmmmm.....:think:

Ok you’re close and I have clearance to go public.
I messaged Shandog last week (He can confirm) GWS has offered us Scully setterfield Shiel for our pick 1.
This happened early last week and I don’t have knowledge of our response.
If this is true, take it and run. Walsh will be a star but this is way too good to pass up

I messaged Shandog last week (He can confirm) GWS has offered us Scully setterfield Shiel for our pick 1.

This is a no brainer no matter how good Walsh is.

I'd take that. We've built up our list with some talent, now's the time to give them support with some mature, very good/elite players. Sounds to me like we're sticking to the laid out plan SOS had a couple of years ago

Shed a tear cos we're missing you
I'm still alright to smile
Shiel, I think about you every day now

Was a time when I wasn't sure
But MS3 set my mind at ease
There is no doubt Dylan's in my heart now

Say Baggers take it slow
It will work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience

Say Dylan make it so
And we'll come together fine
You and Us got what it takes to make it

Good one.... Gonna be whistling this all night! :mad:

:) :thumbsu:

If we trade pick 1 I'm done.

I'm not, as long as we still get Walsh.
What club would be in the running for Shiel, badly needs midfield support, is in the market for mature talent, has enough cap space for both of them AND has the draft picks and trading relationship to satisfy GWS yet isn't a direct competitor?

Hmmmmm.....:think:

Hawthorn, apparently.

Edit: Jimmae, look what you've done to me !!! :mad:

I recall you said we rejected it.

Surely not. Unless scully is completely cooked then maybe I can see us wanting more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shiel, Scully & Setterfield for ‘19 #1

Try 2019 first rounder, one of our state league players and one of our second rounders.

We will need a state league player and a second rounder for McGovern so there is nothing left in the cupboard except #1 this year.

I don't think that is enough for that package of players unless GWS are determined not to trade them to another contender.

#1 might be on offer with this packaging.

Would anyone do #1 and a State League priority pick for Shiel, Setterfield, Scully and #14?

On the face of it I probably would as much as we are set on Walsh.

#14 to the Crows. Use #24 and #25 In the draft or for other trades and keep the other state league priority player.

holy hell. I was just about to go to sleep. How can i after that news!

Makes sense. I'd want to get hold of their first rounder as well though so we can use it for McGovern.

If we give them 1 who will they draft? What number draft pick will we have at the end of all trades? Any possibility we can still get Walsh by giving away 1?

If we give them 1 who will they draft? What number draft pick will we have at the end of all trades? Any possibility we can still get Walsh by giving away 1?

Walsh will be gone.

Try 2019 first rounder, one of our state league players and one of our second rounders.

We will need a state league player and a second rounder for McGovern so there is nothing left in the cupboard except #1 this year.

I don't think that is enough for that package of players unless GWS are determined not to trade them to another contender.

#1 might be on offer with this packaging.

Would anyone do #1 and a State League priority pick for Shiel, Setterfield, Scully and #14?

On the face of it I probably would as much as we are set on Walsh.

#14 to the Crows. Use #24 and #25 In the draft or for other trades and keep the other state league priority player.

Pick #1 this year is very good, but surely won’t be enough to land 3 players, would it?

2019 1st and 25 this year for Shiel and Setterfield.

24 and state player for the Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back