Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we really need the last hours or so on live tv in trade week , i really dont think it is good veiwing as all we are going to be seeing is ex footballers in the media telling us behind these closed doors is carlton and the giants doing a deal for whoever... we are not going to see what is actually happening with the trades as clubs involved wont want the media in there listening

True. But most of us will watch it anyway. :)

do we really need the last hours or so on live tv in trade week , i really dont think it is good veiwing as all we are going to be seeing is ex footballers in the media telling us behind these closed doors is carlton and the giants doing a deal for whoever... we are not going to see what is actually happening with the trades as clubs involved wont want the media in there listening
I will be much more effective at work today because of it.

It's actually good for fans, the afl get alot wrong but this is a tick for mine.

Sometimes I like you … sometimes I want to stab you …. paradox.
I'm as passionate a supporter as anybody here.

However I like to question decision making of our
I will be much more effective at work today because of it.

It's actually good for fans, the afl get alot wrong but this is a tick for mine.
100% this.

I broke the F5 key on my work PC last year when the Gibbs trade was going through

The way the AFL.com site is dribbling on about how exciting the final day of the trade period will be has me definitely convinced these deals have been intentionally left until the last day...

The AFL really knows no bounds

The same organisation that nearly brought us an 18-metre goal square. Peanuts running the joint.

I dreamt last night that someone I know at the club told me our plans for the last day of trade period and I posted the Bluemour on bigfooty.

Some people dream about playing in an AFL premiership, others dream about their team winning the flag.

Nope, not me. I dream about posting in the NO DISCUSSION thread.

It's a bit sad that even in my imagination that is the pinnacle of my sporting achievement.

But seriously, the glory of my very own bluemour? Ah......it was a great dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns were the worst team in the league for most of the second half of the season and this guy who couldn't get a game for them is going to improve Hawthorn along with a guy who doesn't sound like he will play much, if at all next season and may be absolutely cooked and was practically given away. If Hawthorn get Wingard then that improves them but that's yet to happen and I don't know how it happens to be honest.

Essendon get Shiel and Daniher back, this should lift them up but from 11th to top 4 or premiers? Who else are they getting?

To the melts going on about how we overpaid for McGovern. He's 23 and we used two picks from the Gibbs trade to which we have already used to get heaps and a pick the AFL gave us. Didn't over pay at all.
Top post. Couldn't agree more

Suns were the worst team in the league for most of the second half of the season and this guy who couldn't get a game for them is going to improve Hawthorn along with a guy who doesn't sound like he will play much, if at all next season and may be absolutely cooked and was practically given away. If Hawthorn get Wingard then that improves them but that's yet to happen and I don't know how it happens to be honest.

Essendon get Shiel and Daniher back, this should lift them up but from 11th to top 4 or premiers? Who else are they getting?

To the melts going on about how we overpaid for McGovern. He's 23 and we used two picks from the Gibbs trade to which we have already used to get heaps and a pick the AFL gave us. Didn't over pay at all.

The problem with * is, after they lost to us in round 8 they went on a bit of a win streak and were tough to beat. 11th only because of the shit start to the season.

I dreamt last night that someone I know at the club told me our plans for the last day of trade period and I posted the Bluemour on bigfooty.

Some people dream about playing in an AFL premiership, others dream about their team winning the flag.

Nope, not me. I dream about posting in the NO DISCUSSION thread.

It's a bit sad that even in my imagination that is the pinnacle of my sporting achievement.

But seriously, the glory of my very own bluemour? Ah......it was a great dream.

Well, what are you waiting for? Fill us in! We'll take any rumour regardless of where it came from right now

So they've paid a fourth rounder because the blokes ankle is so cooked but given him four years? Something doesn't add up.

FWIW - Has been stated that if his injury is career ending Hawks don't pay out contract inside TPP (and I'm sure there are some clauses in the contract as well).

If he was FA - it would be included in TPP.

Scully is contracted - has to agree to destination club.

It may also mean they can keep Shiel and not get shafted by Dodoro.

Well, what are you waiting for? Fill us in!

It was a 5-club pick swap that started with the Swans offloading Aliir Aliir for a late pick. We got involved as a facilitator.

We ended up netting...... a free 4th rounder.

Lamest. Bluemour. Dream. Ever.

Haha. I hope you're sitting down....

It was a 5-club pick swap that started with the Swans offloading Aliir Aliir for a late pick. We got involved as a facilitator.

We ended up netting...... a free 4th rounder.

Ahhhh, that's the stuff. I've got my rumour fix for the next half an hour now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back