Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is out there to replace him should he be sacked? Ratten will not come back after his treatment that last time round
Give him good $$$ and the ability to pick his own support staff (Russell stays)... and a 66 games reset... he'd be crazy not to try again... Parkin and Walls returned after being treated a lot worse.

From what I heard the Blues had a meeting early this week and Bolton's tenure was discussed. A loss to North was not going to be tolerated. Barker was going to be given the role as interim coach should we lose. Didn't want to post this before the game for obvious reasons. Will see how much truth there is to it. Team has been pretty competitive up until this week so I was a bit surprised. More regarding 3 wins in last.. well a long time.

Bolton not well liked and too soft, wants to be everyone's friend, needs to be harder. This is coming from a former great of our club who my best mate was talking to, so from a pretty bloody good source..

Really didn't want to post this but today was just unacceptable.

Personally I think it would be harsh on Bolts as he hasn't had the cattle.

Don't shoot the messenger or thats the last bit of info I share. There's more, but that's all for now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I am very much questioning Bloton retaining his position going forwards, but Barker is NOT the answer, AT ALL.

From what I heard the Blues had a meeting early this week and Bolton's tenure was discussed. A loss to North was not going to be tolerated. Barker was going to be given the role as interim coach should we lose. Didn't want to post this before the game for obvious reasons. Will see how much truth there is to it. Team has been pretty competitive up until this week so I was a bit surprised. More regarding 3 wins in last.. well a long time.

Bolton not well liked and too soft, wants to be everyone's friend, needs to be harder. This is coming from a former great of our club who my best mate was talking to, so from a pretty bloody good source..

Really didn't want to post this but today was just unacceptable.

Personally I think it would be harsh on Bolts as he hasn't had the cattle.

Don't shoot the messenger or thats the last bit of info I share. There's more, but that's all for now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I never shoot the messenger. Are you able to share the more?

I do feel Bolton is perhaps similar to McCartney at the doggies, the teacher that's brings the group together, then another coach is brought in to take the next step. However I just don't know, it's so easy to fire the coach and except the change of one person to fix everything. You worry if we fire him we shoot ourselves in the foot, but in the same way if we don't are we ruining our future? Ideally I'd like to see him see out the year, but who's to know.

I do feel Bolton is perhaps similar to McCartney at the doggies, the teacher that's brings the group together, then another coach is brought in to take the next step. However I just don't know, it's so easy to fire the coach and except the change of one person to fix everything. You worry if we fire him we shoot ourselves in the foot, but in the same way if we don't are we ruining our future? Ideally I'd like to see him see out the year, but who's to know.

There is no chance he doesn't see out the year IMO.

We are clearly much improved on last year, amazing people stick the boots into him when we are poor, yet don't acknowledge the obvious when it is positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What makes you so sure?
This’ll get howled down by the masses, but, I have had dealings with Ratts over his son, and our aside conversations about the Blues leave me thinking he would come back if the regime was different, and it is. He’s moved forward from his dark times and I think he’s back on the coaching merry-go-round full bore.

This’ll get howled down by the masses, but, I have had dealings with Ratts over his son, and our aside conversations about the Blues leave me thinking he would come back if the regime was different, and it is. He’s moved forward from his dark times and I think he’s back on the coaching merry-go-round full bore.
Would be amazing.

I'd take him in a heartbeat.
His impact at St Kilda has been huge

Strange timing for a ccontract extension for Daisy.

Was someone else interested?

Don't think that would be the case. It's probably more about putting an offer to him early enough so that he can get his head around playing one more year.

We can't afford to lose both Daisy and Simmo in the same year. Needs to be done progressively, otherwise it will leave a big hole in our defense.

I know we've got Docherty to come back, but he's coming back off two ACL's. No guarantee his body will hold up. Unfortunately that's the nature of ACL's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back