Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don’t mind it from a Gold Coast perspective, pending Gibbs getting back to form.

Apparently Ben King is enjoying it up at the Gold Coast, and he’d get a big contract extension if he decides to stay.

If Gold Coast get a priority pick they bring in Rowell, Anderson, Ash (?) and Gibbs. As good as Luko is, if they believe he will leave next year, may as well take advantage of what they can bring in now.

Ben King and Jack Lukosius are both in line for contract extensions to join the likes of Rankine, Ainsworth, Miller, Wright, Witts, Swallow and Sexton etc who have already all signed extensions to stay until end of 2022, 2023 and 2024 seasons. Id Imagine the likes of McPherson, Brodie etc will also be offered new deals to extend.

Premium talent is hard to come by, JL has that. AFL needs to help GC retain these kids, extra cap space, whatever is required.

The AFL need to scrap gold coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know where this perception has come from that he's somehow conditional or doesn't work hard enough. Jack Martin, if he comes to us, would instantly be our second best tackler behind Cripps.

How do you extract a negative perception out of me highlighting how well he went?

It will be pick 10 or lower, pending a GC Pp and a bid for Green. So pick 12 at worst case.

I would expect a shuffle of later picks in our favour
god im excited for the trade period, papley and coniglio is exactly what we need + a few late rookie gems will be nice, the most important trade period since 2015 for mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back