Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, im quite close to alot of the media people around the club, got some info here for you all:

- Cogs 100% not coming
- Martin 100% not coming
- Paply 90% not coming

A big name player from Carlton will seek a trade

Any clues on the supposed "big name player"? I feel like we only have about 4 or 5 of those atm :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

No way l would give up more than pick 8 for papley . l think we would do better at the draft with 2 firsts than papley. We could probably get a player near papleys quality with pick 8.

We can't do two firsts surely.

I like what Papley offers but at the end of the day, he averages about 14 disposals and 1.5 goals per game, and has never been an AA player befitting of two first rounders.

We have to fill a gap but the price shouldn't be that of an AA quality midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have tinternet over there you know...you don’t have to read a book to impress the other half whilst hiding behind your sunglasses and perving on others!!
Yeah I know

Me by the pool;

"Babe, can you fetch me a Bintang from the pool bar"

Her, after fetching me about 6 beers;

"Why don't you get of your arse and get it yourself, you ****ing lazy prick"

Me,

"I can't leave this spot its the only place the wi-fi works, and i'm trying to find out on BF if Cogs is coming to us."
( this happens everyday for the next week)

Her,

"BF? ...What the **** is that?....**** you!"

Yeah I know

Me by the pool;

"Why don't you get of your arse and get it yourself, you ******* lazy prick"

Me,

"I can't leave this spot its the only place the wi-fi works, and i'm trying to find out on BF if Cogs is coming to us."

Her,

"BF? ...What the fu** is that?....fu** you!"
bloody gold!

Yeah I know

Me by the pool;

"Why don't you get of your arse and get it yourself, you ******* lazy prick"

Me,

Her,

"BF? ...What the fu** is that?....fu** you!"

Are you my brother-in-law?

We can't do two firsts surely.

I like what Papley offers but at the end of the day, he averages about 14 disposals and 1.5 goals per game, and has never been an AA player befitting of two first rounders.

We have to fill a gap but the price shouldn't be that of an AA quality midfielder.

I respect your opinion and stats provided, but I truly believe that Papley has a far more significant impact on field, than what stats and data would have us believe. He is a big bodied road warrior who would fly the flag for any of our young lads who got smashed in game, for one thing.

Also picking up an AA midfielder with pick 8 is no sure thing, whereas Papley is a sure bet.
He won't just kick goals for us, Papley would be a brutal enforcer that protects our young boys from gutless, opposition thugs.

Paps has so many intangible qualities that make him ideal in Navy Blue

I respect your opinion and stats provided, but I truly believe that Papley has a far more significant impact on field, than what stats and data would have us believe. He is a big bodied road warrior who would fly the flag for any of our young lads who got smashed in game, for one thing.

Also picking up an AA midfielder with pick 8 is no sure thing, whereas Papley is a sure bet.
He won't just kick goals for us, Papley would be a brutal enforcer that protects our young boys from gutless, opposition thugs.

Paps has so many intangible qualities that make him ideal in Navy Blue
"Brutal enforcer" is laying it on just a tad thick.

You guys know you can just look at a poster's history on their profile, yeah...?

That was the work of minutes.

But yes...you are all on my list...

I take no pleasure in this, KingCharles, no doubt you've got some really valid and valuable things to say and add to the community, and this isn't an attempt to chase you off. If nothing else I think you should maybe take a look at your own posting history and see how it reads, because the pendulum seems to swing regularly between claiming you know things, and then pleading for crumbs from the tables of the ITK's.

This forum is, at times, remarkably cynical. That's because we've seen trolls and attention seekers aplenty falsely claiming all manner of things. Our actual, genuine ITK posters aren't overly verbose, they drop their morsels and then disappear into the night. It's part of the reason we respect them so much, they don't do it for the glory.

If you have real, hand-on-heart honest connections, with people who actually know secret things at the club, share what you can without screwing those people over. If you don't please don't intimate or suggest that you know more than anyone else, and respect that the actual ITK folks have relationships to preserve as well.
Hey BB, check out my sig :cool:

Agreed. A top 10 pick for an in contract papley should be enough.
We got 10 and 16 for 19 and Gibbs. That’s fair. But fur papley it’s got to be either just 8 at the most or 8 for papley and a future 3rd. We’re arent paying two first for papley. Treloar got this kind of deal. Cripps would get this kind of deal.

Hey guys, im quite close to alot of the media people around the club, got some info here for you all:

- Cogs 100% not coming
- Martin 100% not coming
- Paply 90% not coming

A big name player from Carlton will seek a trade
Do you know who this player is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back