Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe 4 people in the handful posts after this took it seriously. I get sarcasm is hard to pick online but come on... (unless I've missed context in earlier pages and this is a real opinion, which I'd doubt)
Easy to say something questionable and call it sarcasm. I just called it for what it was; wrong.

Interesting, i assume Teague is simply expressing his desire to have Betts, and has accepted SOS' response.

Let's be honest, SOS is going about it the right way. If the best small forward we can get is an almost 33 year old Eddie, then we've failed in our brief to bring in some quality small forwards in the right age bracket.

Would much prefer to see names like Papley, Martin and Bolton on the team sheet in 2020, than Betts considering he'll likely retire after 1 year, 2 max.

“Playing assistant coach”??

My understanding is Swans still have to pay Franklin $1.4 million per year for at least the next 2 years.

Even if he doesn’t play - same as Tippet.

Can someone with more brains than me, explain why the Swans have to pay Tippet anything? He retired. I get there may have been an agreement, to stop him taking a list spot for the remainder of his deal but surely it wouldn't be a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back