Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about paying big for Patton.
The 2 knee recos worry me massively...
Does his knee again and he's caputsky.
What happened to building with kids, or doesnt SOS rate this years crop of kids that highly

This will require the quick Jamo of old.....you think he still has pace?
Probably not, but one would hope his defender instincts would help him intercept a few - relying on that instead of speed. At least he wouldn't need to raise his arms above his head as much...

Going off the rumours of the last few weeks

Bell & Pick 21 to Bris - Aish & pick 40
Yazz & Pick 40 to Rich - pick 14 & pick 51
Hendo to Cats - pick 10
Pick 13 to Suns - Pick 20 & pick 23
Pick 20 to Swans - T Mitchell
Pick 10 & Pick 51 to GWS - Patton & Lamb.

We get Aish , Mitchell, Patton & Lamb & downgrade our 2nd pick from 21 to 23.

I wouldn't be giving up pick #20 for Aish. I'd force him to go through the PSD. There's nothing the Lions can do about it if he wants to come to us.
IMO we need to keep pick #1, the Hendo pick and at least get a late 2nd rounder in to bid on Rice. Future picks will make things interesting.

Really like the idea of Patton, Aish and Carlisle though.

Don't know about paying big for Patton.
The 2 knee recos worry me massively...
Does his knee again and he's caputsky.
What happened to building with kids, or doesnt SOS rate this years crop of kids that highly

It's an interesting one. The ACLs probably make him get-table now. He had all the signs of being the power forward of his generation before the knee buckled the second time. The question is What Would Carlton Do? Then we do the opposite.. ;)

Hendo to Cats - pick 10

WOW...

Those 4 players????? That would be the deal of the century!!

Hendo to Cats - pick 10

Has Mitchell been linked to us this year? I don't see the Swans getting rid of him now their midfield has lost the plot.

Wouldn't surprise to see us accept/go for a 2016 1st round pick for Yaz if we obtain/hold a 2015 first rounder for Hendo. Before further trading, the next two years could/should look like this:

2015: 1, 10, 20
2016: 2, 14, 21

So its a bit of a 2004 type draft is it, when the first 5 or 6 are guns, but then it falls away badly.....
Best we dodge that bullet and not do a Richmond '04, who loaded up on Top 20 kids from that years draft who apart from Lids, were all rubbish...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be giving up pick #20 for Aish. I'd force him to go through the PSD. There's nothing the Lions can do about it if he wants to come to us.
IMO we need to keep pick #1, the Hendo pick and at least get a late 2nd rounder in to bid on Rice. Future picks will make things interesting.

Really like the idea of Patton, Aish and Carlisle though.

Threatening Brisbane with the PSD but offering what the football world sees as an OK deal is the way to go. Maintains relations with other clubs. You want to be seen to be reasonable to deal with.

Carlisle is the one you force through the PSD. (see reasons above)

Hendo to Cats - pick 10

Is that you SOS? Earning your money there mate.

Threatening Brisbane with the PSD but offering what the football world sees as an OK deal is the way to go. Maintains relations with other clubs. You want to be seen to be reasonable to deal with.

Carlisle is the one you force through the PSD. (see reasons above)

Yeah that's all well and good, but Brisbane made it clear last year that they were interested in Robbo but waited till we delisted him to get him for free.

Is that you SOS? Earning your money there mate.

We'd be building a statue in his honour if he pulled that off.

Won't happen sadly.

Yeah that's all well and good, but Brisbane made it clear last year that they were interested in Robbo but waited till we delisted him to get him for free.

Actually, that's very true. He was worth something from a late second rounder to early third and they ****ed us over knowing we had committed to moving him on. Robinson would have told them he was out regardless. It was pre-orchestrated.

If Aish is not happy with Brisbane, I reckon we might look at a tit for tat arrangement.

Yeah I know it wont happen, just been thinking the last few days about ways to make some of the rumoured moves happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back