Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing on what someone who normally gives me correct info regarding team selection etc said. TDK is the name being heard a lot regarding petracca trade.
I'd personally throw up.
I sooner see H leave than I would TDK and that's saying something as I do NOT want to let H go.

Just plod off to Collingwood Trac. Super player but not for us at the moment.

Leek Aleer on the other hand......

TDK would be at the tippy top of the Melbourne wishlist.

But that's their opening demand now that Melbourne have been told in no uncertain terms that TDK is not on the table.

No chance we're trading TDK either.

Honestly, sense a lot of this player, that player being rumored in the coming weeks. It's Melbourne trying to play as hard ball as possible.

IF TDK ever leaves Carlton it's to get to Geelong.

Calm down kids, its over 40 days until trade week starts..

This thread has had 50+ pages since the story broke (like the old Coniglio“rabbit” days), I’m 20 pages behind and can’t keep up, you’ll all wear yourselves out…
The Blues play their final on Saturday night. This thread is the BigFooty Carlton board’s equivalent of finals. 🌈

TDK would be at the tippy top of the Melbourne wishlist.

But that's their opening demand now that Melbourne have been told in no uncertain terms that TDK is not on the table.

No chance we're trading TDK either.

Honestly, sense a lot of this player, that player being rumored in the coming weeks. It's Melbourne trying to play as hard ball as possible.

IF TDK ever leaves Carlton it's to get to Geelong.
McClure and Cleary both suggested that there’s not a chance we’ll trade TDK

season 1 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Loopy season begins.

Perfect for a thread title update.

Calm down kids, its over 40 days until trade week starts..

This thread has had 50+ pages since the story broke (like the old Coniglio“rabbit” days), I’m 20 pages behind and can’t keep up, you’ll all wear yourselves out…
Hahaha wow what a time that was to be alive 😆

Well, what happens in the future will determine " how good is that? " If we come to the end of 2028/29 and we still havent nabbed no. 17, then the goodness of 2 fantastic, brilliant KPF's at the same time will be a lot less. :think:

Get it right on the high performance program and it’ll be very good by 2028/29

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

McClure and Cleary both suggested that there’s not a chance we’ll trade TDK

There isn't. Not a chance in Hell. But if, when his contract ends, he wants to get to Geelong then there's not a lot we can do to stop him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom in 2023 signed only a 2 year contract as we all know. Maybe there was signs then he might not be a Blue for the long haul.

I am sure we wanted to sign him long term at that point but he only wanted the 2 years to get him to FA status.

Club would have an idea if they saw TDK as a long termer. If he is planning on leaving via FA next year, it would be sensible to trade a year earlier to get maximum for him
I think it made sense for the club too.
I think we offered him 4 years or 2 years. He rejected much bigger contracts from other clubs.
Partly it was for him to show how much he is actually worth, rather than more on potential.

Lol if that TDK rumour is true, I'd want Petracca and pick 5. Surely we aren't that stupid to consider trading our brightest young star.

TDK makes the most sense to me if we were going to have a crack at Petracca.

Put a decent deal in front of the King to extend past Free agency next year, if he doesn’t commit then you have to think very long and hard about cashing in now than risk losing him next year for fk all

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back