Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously go listen to the Voss comments this morning and the way he spoke about him on SEN this morning. His answer sounded very much like we are asking questions of the situation but Melbourne are asking for a kings ransom alongside needing to sort their own house out with Petracca first. Sounds very messy from their end.
I think if things get nasty, their valuation will drop. It’s more the space he takes up in the cap for the next few years.

But if he is still to be a player at close to his full flight, he will lift us a level. I just think about what he did to us earlier in the year at half forward, was ridiculous and unstoppable. If you get output even close to that, he will be incredible in our team. Lets see how it plays out, it’s hard to be logical but also not get excited about him being in navy blue haha

Trac's price will have taken a nose dive as the damaging revelations have poured out.

Still a star, still worth a first rounders plus.

But it's not the Jeremy Cameron price that I thought it might be.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

:thumbsu: Trac's price will have taken a nose dive as the damaging revelations have poured out.

And definitely no players involved in the trade - just picks thank you very much.

I have zero doubt Petracca will leave no stone unturned in his return to football.

I also have no doubts he can get back to his best.

This is a very interesting circumstance we find ourselves in...

Despite what the media has said, we absolutely won’t be getting Darren Burgess in to replace Andrew Russell.
I Want More GIF

Trac's price will have taken a nose dive as the damaging revelations have poured out.

Is the Cameron trade price even that high though? I dont think it is. The Cats gave 3 1st round picks and a 4th round pick, but got Cameron and 2 2nd rounders back.

That’s crazy good deal for Geelong.

Cameron also turned 28 at the start of his first season at Geelong, only one year younger than what Petracca would turn.

Is the Cameron trade price even that high though? I dont think it is. The Cats gave 3 1st round picks and a 4th round pick, but got Cameron and 2 2nd rounders back.

That’s crazy good deal for Geelong.

Cameron also turned 28 at the start of his first season at Geelong, only one year younger than what Petracca would turn.

When the picks/points washed out, it was the equivalent of pick 6.

The other factors are that, yes Cameron a year younger, a KPP, no recent traumatic injury and took unders on his contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how he fits then?
If he's on an average of $1.3 mill for the next 5 years a 40% haircut would be $520k discount. Doubt that he'd come over for $780k per season. Maybe $1.1mill and for the first 3 and the last couple of years to $1.5mill as the cap goes up.

Would need to make some cuts somewhere but it's probably do-able.

He wasn't worth the same as Jeremy Cameron even before it got messy. Also, people forget that one of the Cameron first rounders was essentially just a 10 pick down grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back