Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne can puff their chest and demand what they want. I do see them succumbing to us giving them a 1st and a 2nd and them having to let him go.

Too much tension is going on between both parties and he clearly doesn’t want any part of their club anymore.

I can’t wait to see him playing full forward for us. Both Charlie and Harry leading up and leaving Petracca one on one against some pleb and he will just monster them 💙

Melbourne can puff their chest and demand what they want. I do see them succumbing to us giving them a 1st and a 2nd and them having to let him go.

Too much tension is going on between both parties and he clearly doesn’t want any part of their club anymore.

I can’t wait to see him playing full forward for us. Both Charlie and Harry leading up and leaving Petracca one on one against some pleb and he will just monster them 💙
I agree. It's a stage now that there's no going back

Just been told - Brand Petracca has been dumped off one of the major clubs sponsor menus. He’s on the move, no doubt.
No problem Surrey..

We’ll get him on a Lygon Street sponsor menu in no time. I was thinking the “Petracca Supreme” pizza at Tiamo or il Gambero… :D

A four quarter pizza with the lot!

All these bluemours are giving me the sweats about going overseas for the footy season next year

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

It is so weird I find it difficult to believe tbh - I mean just common human decency should have been enough you'd think.

What if Petracca has been agitating for 18 months that there needs to be high level change at Melbourne. The hierarchy, Roffey, Pert and Goodwin are sticking fat together.

What if Petracca is seen as the enemy by them?

Kosi looking set to request a trade to Freo...

Demons should bite the bullet and refresh their list now...
They’re not going to have much of a choice. May as well embrace it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if May/Lever end up being offered…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Petracca gets his Demons contract terminated does that make him a free agent?
Here's the thing... if his contract naturally expired this year, he'd be a restricted free agent - 9 years service, in top 25%. But, that would allow Melbourne to match an offer.

If he wins at a grievance hearing, it's hardly likely that the outcome would allow Melbourne to match an offer. So you'd think that he'd push for classification as an unrestricted free agent, allowing him to go to a club of his choice.

The follow-up to that is then if Melbourne get compensation. You'd think they probably will, but it's unchartered waters. We really don't know what will happen.

Here's the thing... if his contract naturally expired this year, he'd be a restricted free agent - 9 years service, in top 25%. But, that would allow Melbourne to match an offer.

If he wins at a grievance hearing, it's hardly likely that the outcome would allow Melbourne to match an offer. So you'd think that he'd push for classification as an unrestricted free agent, allowing him to go to a club of his choice.

The follow-up to that is then if Melbourne get compensation. You'd think they probably will, but it's unchartered waters. We really don't know what will happen.

He would without a doubt pick Collingwood over us if this ever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back