Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll guarantee you a major entertainment company wants nothing to do with his name and are removing all branding.
This is coming from inside the company sponsor.
Yep. Just shows their negative spin campaign is working.

Post from ZeroHanger on fb re Stringer and possibly Carlton interested. Sorry but unsure how to post the link from fb to here

Both Laverde and Stringer are said to have external interest in their signatures, with Carlton and St Kilda reportedly expressing some level of interest in the former, per the publication's report.

View attachment 2097209

I get the interest in Stringer. Can break games open a number of times a season. Would give us a lot of what we don't have forward of the ball BUT would likely cost more than what we can afford unless he's now entering the "chase premierships" part of his career (but everything we've heard so far is that he's looking for one last juicy contract).

Post from ZeroHanger on fb re Stringer and possibly Carlton interested. Sorry but unsure how to post the link from fb to here

Both Laverde and Stringer are said to have external interest in their signatures, with Carlton and St Kilda reportedly expressing some level of interest in the former, per the publication's report.

View attachment 2097209
Star Wars Reaction GIF

A sponsor of a major organisation does not make a decision based on ‘spin’!
In what world…
What are you saying?
You think this is Christian's fault?
What?
You think he was being a sook?
I'm saying the sponsor may be die hard fan who believes what MFC tell them . Yes.
This is a club with long history of cheating through 'drug supplements' never caught. Or at least never punished. And currently has issues with drugs still.
I wouldn't be doing the Dees as victims dance .

What are you saying?
You think this is Christian's fault?
What?
You think he was being a sook?
I'm saying the sponsor may be die hard fan who believes what MFC tell them . Yes.
This is a club with long history of cheating through 'drug supplements' never caught. Or at least never punished. And currently has issues with drugs still.
I wouldn't be doing the Dees as victims dance .

What I’m saying, the sponsor believes Petracca won’t be part of the club next year and hence has decided to remove his branding from their market place.

View attachment 2097209
It’s Jayden Laverde, not Jake Stringer who the Blues have expressed some interest in.

IMG_7830.png

Last edited:
What I’m saying, the sponsor believes Petracca won’t be part of the club next year and hence has decided to remove his branding from their market place.
Oh!
So sorry Surrey. I've completely missed your point.
Thought you meant they were upset with him.
Seems a bit premature..but ok.

I get the interest in Stringer. Can break games open a number of times a season. Would give us a lot of what we don't have forward of the ball BUT would likely cost more than what we can afford unless he's now entering the "chase premierships" part of his career (but everything we've heard so far is that he's looking for one last juicy contract).
Would be super handy not taking the best defender

You’d think if we had Stringer that we’d have the best forward line in the comp - he’s a big body that plays tall and small

Stringer Curnow Moir
Fogarty McKay E Hollands

I agree, if we could somehow get him for an average ($350-$500k) salary then I’m all for it - just can’t see him taking that little

He is great friends with Saad who has really helped him integrate into the Islamic community

If we can get Petracca then that will be awesome, but I will be dead set against it if we trade TDK, Curnow or H. Not willing to sell the farm for Petracca even though he is a gun/elite, but he is 29 how long has he left with the injuries he has copped? If we trade any of those 3 players we are fools and we haven't learnt from past mistakes and this club will always be a basket case.

If we can get Petracca then that will be awesome, but I will be dead set against it if we trade TDK, Curnow or H. Not willing to sell the farm for Petracca even though he is a gun/elite, but he is 29 how long has he left with the injuries he has copped? If we trade any of those 3 players we are fools and we haven't learnt from past mistakes and this club will always be a basket case.
We aren’t trading those guys. And Petracca will have at least 5 great years left imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you be comfortable sharing your full name, work address and wage?
If I were n a public position, I think I’d rather people know my actual wage, rather than the media reporting I’m on twice as much money as I really am.

Professional athlete is not a normal job.
Wages are public in American sports, and soccer.

View attachment 2097209
Stringer!

Jesus…no.

All this talk about bringing Trac in being bad for culture...

Stringer would destroy it... don't want him anywhere near our club.

We should be focusing on Trac, if that falls through our priorities should still remain to fix our midfield woes. KPD is priority #2 after that imo.

If I were n a public position, I think I’d rather people know my actual wage, rather than the media reporting I’m on twice as much money as I really am.

Professional athlete is not a normal job.
Wages are public in American sports, and soccer.

I couldn't care less what players are earning

Would be super handy not taking the best defender

You’d think if we had Stringer that we’d have the best forward line in the comp - he’s a big body that plays tall and small

Stringer Curnow Moir
Fogarty McKay E Hollands

I agree, if we could somehow get him for an average ($350-$500k) salary then I’m all for it - just can’t see him taking that little

He is great friends with Saad who has really helped him integrate into the Islamic community
Just NO
We don't want or need Stringer anywhere near the club. Ridiculous call.

Just NO
We don't want or need Stringer anywhere near the club. Ridiculous call.
He’s very good friends with Saad

Think I’ll trust Saad’s judge of character

I do think Stringer is lazy and has had trouble a decade ago but he would be a huge addition at the right price as a UFA (presumably that’s what he is)

Lake was a known psycho before the Hawks took him and arguably was the difference in those flag winning teams

Post from ZeroHanger on fb re Laverde and possibly Carlton interested. Sorry but unsure how to post the link from fb to here

View attachment 2097209

For the love of God please no.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I do think Stringer is lazy and has had trouble a decade ago but he would be a huge addition at the right price as a UFA (presumably that’s what he is)

Lake was a known psycho before the Hawks took him and arguably was the difference in those flag winning teams
The only thing huge would be Stringer's guts.
He would add zero to the team. Lazy, selfish and conditional. NO NO NO NO NO

What an unlikely pairing to be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back