Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. My cover has been blown. Listening to Whately right now, I realise I am actually him. ( all my points covered)😄😂
Tom And Jerry Thank You GIF by Max

Post from ZeroHanger on fb re Laverde and possibly Carlton interested. Sorry but unsure how to post the link from fb to here

Both Laverde and Stringer are said to have external interest in their signatures, with Carlton and St Kilda reportedly expressing some level of interest in the former, per the publication's report.

View attachment 2097209

What an unlikely pairing to be friends
I know hahahaha

Stringer recently converted to Islam and spoke about how Saad had been a great sounding board and had really helped him integrate into the community

Saad is an odd fellow, from what I understand his best mate at the club is Lewis Young - who I’d assume are two very different blokes again hahaha

Really love Saad and his attitude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know hahahaha

Stringer recently converted to Islam and spoke about how Saad had been a great sounding board and had really helped him integrate into the community

Saad is an odd fellow, from what I understand his best mate at the club is Lewis Young - who I’d assume are two very different blokes again hahaha

Really love Saad and his attitude
Saad, Young and Boyd are inseparable. It must be a very interesting dynamic watching them together

Can’t see Dees accepting a Trac trade where they only get our first and second rounder, or something like that, even though Trac is desperate to get out. They’ll keep him to his contract. And it’s not like we’ll be offering a top 5 pick, either.

Just doesn’t happen. We even held onto Gibbs for another year until Adelaide gave us two first rounders.

Only way we’ll get a lopsided trade is if the Dees also don’t want Trac there. And if other clubs offer more than us he’ll go there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They were responding to a situation where he was a UFA, so picks wouldn't matter. Not that I think he would have a different preference under those circumstances.

Am fully aware but it gives me great pleasure posting that Collingwood/Schultz trade tweet.

Please stop talking about Stringer. The wording of the article suggests Laverde, and everyone has plucked the wrong name out of it.

Laverde is no better, at least in his current role, but if you're going to lose your lunch, do it for the right reasons.

I get the interest in Stringer. Can break games open a number of times a season. Would give us a lot of what we don't have forward of the ball BUT would likely cost more than what we can afford unless he's now entering the "chase premierships" part of his career (but everything we've heard so far is that he's looking for one last juicy contract).
I'd pay Stringer to be our 50m out on the boundary goal kicking coach.

Please stop talking about Stringer. The wording of the article suggests Laverde, and everyone has plucked the wrong name out of it.

Laverde is no better, at least in his current role, but if you're going to lose your lunch, do it for the right reasons.
And Dons fans would be happy to see him off for a 3R or 4R pick. Seems much maligned. Might be our new Plow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back