Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop talking about Stringer. The wording of the article suggests Laverde, and everyone has plucked the wrong name out of it.

Laverde is no better, at least in his current role, but if you're going to lose your lunch, do it for the right reasons.
It is Stringer - we have offered a 2 year deal.

People do take significant pay cuts to leave places they don't want to be in anymore.

A big benefit to us is that Trac isn't a RFA or UFA. We can easily restructure his contract, add an extra year etc, and from all reports the contract is all but agreed IF a trade can be manufactured and agreed.

It is Stringer - we have offered a 2 year deal.

banning super mario GIF

Please stop talking about Stringer. The wording of the article suggests Laverde, and everyone has plucked the wrong name out of it.

Laverde is no better, at least in his current role, but if you're going to lose your lunch, do it for the right reasons.
There’s another article that Stringer’s been told that if he wants a contract extension beyond 2025, he’s welcome to find another club:

Still a No from me.

There’s another article that Stringer’s been told that if he wants a contract extension beyond 2025, he’s welcome to find another club:

Still a No from me.

He can find another Club but NOT CARLTON.

Pretty sure Linton St would be interested and he would be a perfect fit down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't see Stringer moving anywhere. He's reached the trigger for 2025 with Essendon. It presumably won't have significant performance and games triggers that every single other club would demand be included.

On Stringer, a friend that has worked with him reckons he is a pleasure to deal with

I’ve met him myself when he played at the Dogs

This same friend told me that Hind would be getting the flick as soon as his contract was up as he was horrible to deal with

Take it with a grain of salt as peoples opinions of people are entirely subjective but personally I don’t see the huge issue

Pies have JDG
Richmond had Dusty
Hawks had Lake
Dogs had Libba, Stringer
Geelong have Stengle

Everyone takes a chance with maligned players or works with troubled players to make them integrate with their group provided the net upside is worthwhile

Stringer would be an interesting one, if Martin goes then a plausible 30-40 goal replacement. Doubt the club would have the cahones to ride the public backlash over personality though 😁.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back