Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's looking for 2 years. * have said no more than your existing.
I'd do 2 years. Could be a VG Impact player.
Has done pretty well this year and would be damaging for us considering he has 2 keys to take most of the heat.

Also shows he has no love for * if he's willing to look elsewhere for 1 additional year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Know someone who is very good friends with Stringer, he has completely turned his life around, so he is no longer the Stringer of 3 years ago. Having said that, we don't need him as a player.
I think we do. I think the hard edge he plays with is just what we need. I don't doubt he's be a good contributor to our on-field performances if he keeps his skin folds under control.

And he can kick them on the run outside 50, which we struggle to do.

They told Petracca they wouldn’t be trading him and he pussed out. If he wanted out he needed to go to arbitration but clearly he just took it on the chin.

Lost a bit of respect for him tbh.

He clearly wanted out and then rolled over
I honestly don’t think anyone could get a trade done here without burning their own castle down

This isn't over imo. This will be a huge watch for the next 12 months and we've got to sort our shit out big time.

I saw this as pure and simple there just wasn't any appropriate deal out there that suited the Dees so Petracca had no choice but to stay.

I have no doubt we'll be discussing similar stuff this time next year if we don't make finals.

Ok … so it’s Stringer then?

red card soccer GIF by HuaweiMobileFr

I'm actually pretty pleased he is staying for next season. Taking the best player out of their side would cruel them. Hoping his decision to stay comes with a few strings so they can make the necessary off field changes, and hope our team stays in touch so we can nab him next year if things don't improve.

Focus on areas of need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back