Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally executives at listed companies.
Yes, listed companies whose shareholders need to know this information if they are to make informed investments

None of us have a vested interest in Carlton

And if we did, we know that they spend the salary cap every year to get each list out

Not quite the gotcha you thought it was

Yes, listed companies whose shareholders need to know this information if they are to make informed investments

None of us have a vested interest in Carlton

And if we did, we know that they spend the salary cap every year to get each list out

Not quite the gotcha you thought it was
Not quite the point I was making either. Was simply replying to a definitive as if it was an absurd concept. Its not. It happens.

Your know it all attitude is really tiresome.

Post footy career you know what Lakes been up to??
That is exactly my point JJ

The Hawks knew he was absolutely off the wall crazy and got him in and they won three flags

It has been known in footy circles for YEARS that he was wild

Sometimes you take a risk and take a bloke on for the betterment of on field

Again, not to be rude - but I am pretty sure that if we’d offered him a contract (that is dubious information at best) and Saad is one of his close friends then I’m going to trust the character assessment of our list management team and Saad over some people on BigFooty

They told Petracca they wouldn’t be trading him and he pussed out. If he wanted out he needed to go to arbitration but clearly he just took it on the chin.

Lost a bit of respect for him tbh.

He clearly wanted out and then rolled over
Tbh I can't see this.

It was reported that there was silence from his camp. I think Robbo wrote a shit house article saying 'the silence from camp petracca is brand destroying'. or similar.

The noise has completely been the media and from the big footy immersion. After this announcement it looks like people took liberties with tracs silence to stir an immense amount of shit whilst he actually just got it sorted sensibly behind closed doors through whatever means were required ... Quiet mediation / deals / whatever it was.

Not quite the point I was making either. Was simply replying to a definitive as if it was an absurd concept. Its not. It happens.

Your know it all attitude is really tiresome.
Don’t play the man, Sky - I mean no harm

You’re just talking about two very different things and being pretty petulant in response to a simple question posed by a respectable poster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait for all those who guaranteed his arrival to go quiet. More disappointed in myself for getting sucked in...rather than being lied to.

How are you being 'sucked in/lied to'.

It’s a rumour thread.

Take it or leave it.

Rumour:

noun:-
  • a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

No blinders. Petracca at Carlton would have been something else. People who didn't want to have him don't watch the game other than their own side IMO. He wins games. Well done Dees for keeping him.
Hey, I wasn't against getting him. Just not giving up our top tier to get him, and provided we fix our KPD hole first.

This has been predominantly driven by a journalist pumping up ratings.
l would suggest clubs of interest have indicated to his management they cannot facilitate a trade and he has reverted back to sort his differences with Melbourne.
To be fair to 'a journalist', theres been more than one, even Gerard Whateley was death riding MFC up until 1:00pm today saying that the Petracca situation had gone past the point of no return and now Melbourne just had to to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back