Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not make the same mistake again? Surely we learn!
Like Saad but he can’t defend. Now opposition coaches pull him deep and he’s done.
Credit to him, he gives his all and tries to improve but we as a club need to be smart

Leak - Leek Aleer?
No problem - Houston
Crow bar - ?
Jimmy - Bartel?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Barred Crow - Rachelle

Does Voss get an exit meeting? Would the coach have to sit in front of Cook, Lloyd, Diesal, Cripps, Weitering and be taken through his weaknesses?

If not why not?

It’s dumb to show players their areas of improvement and where they aren’t delivering and not have the same mechanism for a coach.

How is Voss improving as a coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Voss get an exit meeting? Would the coach have to sit in front of Cook, Lloyd, Diesal, Cripps, Weitering and be taken through his weaknesses?

If not why not?

It’s dumb to show players their areas of improvement and where they aren’t delivering and not have the same mechanism for a coach.

Pretty sure head coaches have to present to the board and CEO multiple times a year

If not why not?

He would answer to the board.

Not whom I’m thinking
Well if it's who someone lightning flashed earlier, we are not gunna be happy.(as forecast by others).
Unless it gets us Trac.
Leaves a lot of questions.

Clearly it's jack Martin, Owies and carroll for

Christmas Snow GIF by Harley-Davidson

Yeah, and most of the Melbourne based players spend time down here during summer too

It’s great here, just colder and windier which is miserable June through August but that’s their working months anyway where they’ll be in Sydney, QLD or Perth probably once a month anyway

Seems a good deal to me
Yeah I live in Torquay.
I often see players down here in summer.
We’ve actually played pool with a few of the North boys at the pub.
They love it here.
It’s relaxed and no one cares they are AFL footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back