Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's who someone lightning flashed earlier, we are not gunna be happy.(as forecast by others).
Unless it gets us Trac.
Leaves a lot of questions.
I did see one name disappear before, but I thought it was more of a questions so hoping that doesn’t mean anything. F this time of year 😅

TDK would warrant 3 first round picks realistically. Not bad for a pick 30. But players like him don’t grow on trees. With FA coming up next year I’d want to cash in now if he was going to go end of 2025. He’s gonna blow up next season and potentially push for AA ruck imho. But losing him for pick 15-19 won’t cut it.

TDK would warrant 3 first round picks realistically. Not bad for a pick 30. But players like him don’t grow on trees. With FA coming up next year I’d want to cash in now if he was going to go end of 2025. He’s gonna blow up next season and potentially push for AA ruck imho. But losing him for pick 15-19 won’t cut it.
Toms a restricted free agent so if he did decide to leave next year it still would need to be a trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cal Twomey: Dan Houston wants to get to Victoria, we mentioned this in July. The four clubs chasing him the hardest - Carlton, St Kilda, Collingwood & the Western Bulldogs. He's met with all four of those clubs, I think he spoke to them all a couple of weeks ago on the same day.

The issue is, who has the picks to appease the Power given his contract status which is multiple years now, four more years. North Melbourne has offered it's future first round pick, likely top 6 but hasn't spoken to him so isn't in the market.

And that just shows, Port wants picks this year & then into the future but prioritising the pool in 2024 given the Draft standard this year.

Carlton wants him, Michael Voss is pushing this. We spoke about this three weeks ago on this show that Carlton is into Dan Houston, but they want to retain pick 11 in the Draft. I don't see how you can have both things there & want both things.

I really hope we don't give up pick 11 in this draft. As suspected Voss is pushing this. Doesn't trust the youth and will sell the farm to get what he wants. His career as a coach is at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back