Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saad doesn't seem to be playing his free flowing rebounding game. Is he enjoying his football? Did we bring across to be purely a lock down back pocket?

We didn’t. Only recently his role has changed this season. I’ve been thinking this since the start of this year, but the emergence of Boyd has changed his role. They both can’t co-exist as HBF. We play better with a Doc/Houston type and then a Saad/Boyd type on the other flank. It’s more balanced. I think we didn’t expect this to happen, kept trialing it and now it’s backfired. Newmans role seems even more freer than Saad at times. Just makes sense again

We didn’t. Only recently his role has changed this season. I’ve been thinking this since the start of this year, but the emergence of Boyd has changed his role. They both can’t co-exist as HBF. We play better with a Doc/Houston type and then a Saad/Boyd type on the other flank. It’s more balanced. I think we didn’t expect this to happen, kept trialing it and now it’s backfired. Newmans role seems even more freer than Saad at times. Just makes sense again
Cincotta is someone we can use in defence and rarely gets beaten. Between Cincotta, Saad ,Cowan, Boyd,Doc, Wilson Hollands we have options. The issue is coaching. We tried Kennedy and Cerra at different stages in defence this year and that didn't work.

TDK, Cripps, Cerra, Walsh, Harry, Charlie, Saad and JSOS asking for trades

But I know what my pog collection is worth, so I'm not budging.

We should be looking forward to the possible/likely acquisitions

Laverde AND Stringer? Be still my beating heart. The Carlton Edge Era is upon us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s just wrong. As a club we should be on the front foot of all of this and giving the guys the support, advice and options available. All the above talk injury talks has me nervous it’s no.17 + 1.

I don’t know if club paid for it or signed off etc but I do know he is VERY frustrated with season and rehab and will do everything to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back