Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t pay attention for a few hours and I see TDK and Cripps rumours

Surely not

Both would rip the heart out of the club
There are no TDK rumours!

good grief.🤣

Rehab??? Hmmmm narrows it down to 1 of 39....off to trawl through soaps posts lol
No No No GIF by Amy Winehouse

Houston would be great in our system atm 🤦‍♂️
he would run, catch up to our grouped together mids/wings, have no one leading up and when we turn it over it would be 25-35m deeper in (still to shallow for a decent forward entry) our forward half.

100% it gives us more time to defend the turn over!

FFS we need a big body full back & small forwards more than anything else, Houston is a great player but totally pointless the way we are playing & his age is concerning.

Its possible we will continue to shit the bed, we need to err on the side of youth not an older player, u always have to plan for the next window while trying to get thru the one that’s open now.

Jesus Christ. He's 27. Not 34.

If we some how lose TDK but gain Houston Haynes and another first rounder that truly sets us up for now and into the future.

Lol. Cmon man.

TDK will end up as a multiple All Australian.

It’s no coincidence we looked so impressive in games when he came alive in the middle. Just like when we went to shite when he went sore and on the sidelines.

Geez, have a look at last Saturday night as a microcosm of his influence!

He’s become a machine these last 18 months. And a very rare one at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I undertand both sides. Houston is a gun and will help us straight away. No doubt

Issue I have is AFL is not about ONE player. Even less so these days
We need a KPD, small forward & more run

He will cost us around 2 x first round picks which could be TWO 10 year plus guns and restrict our SC to get more players or even sign TDK? He is 28 so while he can play for anotehr 5 years the reality is he will have 2-3 years maximum at his highest level

What is better?
Houston or 2 x first round kids
and signing another Elijah type plus having ability to bring in a FA or 2 next year?

It's an all in now strategy IMO. If we did it you would want a Flag in next 2 years

Houston and our 1st rounder.

So Cez flies solo to Doha to fix his hammies … Martin had to get his missus involved to finally get on the park last season … what sort of amateur hour show are we running down there ? … lol

Adam Cerra to go full bogan and smuggle drugs into Qatar. And for his punishment, the judge is going to send him back home to play for Carlton.

Apparently he and his Manager spoke to a heap of people. Has contacts to many sporting elites/programs
That’s a joke club should be
Apparently he and his Manager spoke to a heap of people. Has contacts to many sporting elites/programs
Really hope that’s wrong
club should be turning over every stone to assist their player to be the best he can be that should be in there charter

What did I miss

You've been traded for an ITK on the Dees board. Straight swap. He promises to re-boot the Petracca trade, and given our season is over, we don't need to know who's in or out of the side for 6 months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back