Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes I will.

Donā€™t call me Shirley :p

I was going to post that.

I was expecting this though ...

Happy Days Animated Gif GIF by TV Land Classic

Free Agency Compo should be abolished.

Frankly, I think all out of contract players should be free agents.

It's been long enough, the clubs get cap space and list spaces which they can use to attract other players.

If the player is contracted, you trade. Simple enough

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% Always said this. Its dumbfounding to me clubs get compensation for players that fall out of contract.

Itā€™s not the discussions - itā€™s the solutions and options that our players have to investigate themselves.
Add Walsh to the list. Our high performance and rehab team should all be sacked and replaced. Club is flying off the field. Watch Martin go to Freo and play every game next season.

Carlton gettable notes

• Ben campo won sanfl under 18s best player award. Got 18 votes from 6 games
  • Houston wants to get to Victoria. Carlton saints dogs pies the 4 sides heā€™s seen. Voss really wants him but Carlton doesnā€™t wanna give up pick 11
  • No offer still for owies, wants to stay but seems like heā€™s gonna leave
  • Weitering set to be taken off the market on 6 year deal
  • Jack Martin has interest in heading back to Queensland
  • Laverde suitors Carlton and Geelong

I would be pretty comfortable if we picked him up tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who can see... He and Ben Mckay would have numerous comedy acts together from this season... It's a game of: which one turns it over for a goal (Liam Jones like)

Interestingly, both Laverde and B. McKay have less turnovers per game this season than Jacob Weitering.

They also both have higher disposal efficiency than Jacob Weitering. 83%, 87% to Weitering's 77%

Jesus Christ. He's 27. Not 34.
And a kid we get with 11 is 18/19. If itā€™s a first and second thatā€™s 2 kids.
Not saying heā€™s too old to produce great footy, just thatā€™s itā€™s a small window with the list.
Can Voss reinvent a game style in an off season? Generally takes at least a couple to adapt & perfect and new style.

Smart play for our future with upcoming compromised drafts especially when this is supposedly a strong draft is to bring in kids not another 27 year old whoā€™s not KPD/quality small forward/quick goal kicking mid which is our greatest need.
How many AA running HB do we need?
We already have 2 & kids coming thru (if given a chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back