Brisbane v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

port did similar last week, they were about 80 in front at 3QT and only won by 30 odd, is this a massive problem, 40 points conceded in 2 final quarters

scores level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane have actually killed us in the centre breaks. Weve made more of our chances in front of the sticks....re Motlops goal.

Not much in it, could be a nail biter.

I knew that would happen.

Thanks Brissie, for a great game and showing us the error of our ways.

No consolation to you guys, because you lost............but we are the worst last quarter team this season.

But im that stoked we won away again. Thanks again Lions for another nail biter at the Gabba. Much respect to you. :thumbsu:

Frees

Brisbane 27---------port 11

Wtf.

Nice work ********...you won, do you think the free kick count affected the result? I only listened to it on the radio & I could tell it was a ripper game. Why can't you just accept the win, take it graciously and appreciate a great match (as these teams have given us so many times)?

Nice work ********...you won, do you think the free kick count affected the result? I only listened to it on the radio & I could tell it was a ripper game. Why can't you just accept the win, take it graciously and appreciate a great match (as these teams have given us so many times)?

because ********, the one sided umpiring nearly won you the match........

Dont agree with you there, i didnt see many free kicks that wernt warranted. In fact i thought the umpiring was good.

Our poor last quarter efforts, and the Lions massive effort, nearly lost us that one.

Well, as I said, I didn't see the match, only listened...perhaps you could take me through each decision that you thought was wrong & i'll check them out when I watch the match this week.

If only you were more like BWST:thumbsu: and enjoyed watching your team win and enjoyed watching football.

Jesus, when will people finally cotton on that showing a free kick count on its own means nothing in terms of the umpires performance?:rolleyes:

Jesus, when will people finally cotton on that showing a free kick count on its own means nothing in terms of the umpires performance?:rolleyes:

Agreed......usually if you give more free kicks away, can mean your chasing and scragging more for the ball.

I thought Brisbane were much cleaner in the mid field, but had no back ups for Brown.

Brennen did ok, but theres no screening for the big John, he's trying to do it on his own.

Brisbane will kick arse with a couple of very good pocket players. I.E. a Brett Ebert or two. Just to help Browny either screen or mark, or crumb a goal themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back