Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Shout out to Timmy too….he changed it up this week and was a lot better
Yeah I’m his biggest critic but this is why it’s so frustrating because it’s an effort and intensity thing. Nothing about skill, if he can bring that sort of effort and attack at the ball and the man every week then he is worth every cent. Please Tim this is what you can do, so bring it consistently now.

I come in peace, well done doggies, nice one,well played, anytiime my Pies lose,always makes it bit better when the Bluescum lose too. My late dad in law, was a one eyed doggie man, a 6 yrs WW2 Digger, and fond memories of going to western oval with him to see his doggies, then back to Williamstown RSL for a few ales, with his old Digger mates. I see Willy RSL shut down he loved it there, glad he never saw it shut. Cheers lads. woof woof.!!

I was saying a few weeks ago, if he didn't have those ridiculous brain fades, he's be super solid, but those ridiculous moments must just be baked into his DNA. Just kick the goal mate.
For some reason he tried to over kick it from 15m out. That’s why he pulled it. All he had to do was kick it without trying to kick it 60m

Good effort again.

The Brisbane and Port games are the outliers.

West and JUH blew it open with some half chances. English way better this week.

If we’re gonna dunk them when they’re bad, praise them when they aren’t.
Yea great to see them give it a RHG

I come in peace, well done doggies, nice one,well played, anytiime my Pies lose,always makes it bit better when the Bluescum lose too. My late dad in law, was a one eyed doggie man, a 6 yrs WW2 Digger, and fond memories of going to western oval with him to see his doggies, then back to Williamstown RSL for a few ales, with his old Digger mates. I see Willy RSL shut down he loved it there, glad he never saw it shut. Cheers lads. woof woof.!!
Ta mate! Good luck to the pies :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compared to the shit JUH was copping from supporters in the first qtr. Wonder what flicked the switch after qtr time

Good win Doggies

Was a rough first quarter. Definitely could have dropped his head.

Started getting some help from his teammates. Looked like Weightman kept making sure he competed with Weitering in the air

Lachie McNeill.

Please for the love of god never again. Please.

I don’t care about that tackler and mark, good as they were.

Just please never again.

Ok, got that out of my system. Had to.

Seriously great win.

Serious credit has to go to Lobb and Khamis tonight.

Playing on those two, and they both did fantastic jobs.

Jamarra couldn’t have played a worse first quarter - but geez did he turn it around. Huge game.

Bont, Libba, Ed, Bailey Dale, sensational games.

Was really dreading today after last week’s debacle, and playing against Curnow and McKay with key players out, but the team really delivered a great response.

Now keep doing it dogs!!

Hey - do you have a cousin Dave - Dad was John?

West was a madman and classy. Really thriving in that small forward role. 23 goals for the season to date.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching his last five minutes he followed the ball around and just got to it and grabbed it - was actually the best bit of play for the night - wanted it more than anyone

Only 18 year old on the ground
Joel Freijah has been one of the best first year players this season. He plays with a lot more composure than many seasoned vets. Can’t wait to see him in a few more years. We have definitely found one in him. Great pick by the recruiting team

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back